New phone

warden90

My mobile contracts up soon and im not sure what to get next. Thinking about an iphone, BlackBerry Bold 9700, Sony Ericsson satio or the Sony Ericsson vivaz.

What would you recommend?

my sister got the satio on contract. I have a nokia 5800 and the only difference in phone is that her camera is better than mine. The menus and everything are identical because alot of companies are now using the same software. Mines is alot louder though

I have an N97 and think it's great but i have to admit, when my contract is up & the fact that i can now get it on Vodafone, i will be getting the iPhone

• 1 month later...

Am usually right upto date with the latest phones but av had the iPhone for 4 months can't see myself havin another phone

HTC Desire blows it out the water.

Is the HTC Desire actually that good?

I'm looking for a new phone should i get a job soon and i was looking at the iPhone, desire and the SE Vivaz

YES, go read up on up dude (tu)

I did :P

I just wanted to see what people who actually use it think, instead of dedicated testers.

It came 1st in this list:

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/15-best-mobile-phones-in-the-world-today-645440

The biggest thing is, is that the code not sourced which means people can feel free to make their own Apps for it where Apples iPhones is pretty pretty pigeoned holed that way.

Had the iPhone for a year and it's absolutely brilliant for smashing out stuff on the RM forum!!

Can't see myself buying any other phone at all EVER. If you get one though, get a 3Gs. The ordinary 3G's processing power begins to run like a bag of spanners after a while. The 3Gs is head and shoulders above it when you stick them next to one another. Also, the new 4th gen iPhone gets announced in about 4 weeks so I would hold off to see what it's like.