Kenny Miller Sig

Stu1993

Best sig ave seen u do, well done bud, did u use a tut for this or do it urself? Only thing i would change Is the text, lets it down a wee bit, KUTGW bud (tu)

Best sig ave seen u do, well done bud, did u use a tut for this or do it urself? Only thing i would change Is the text, lets it down a wee bit, KUTGW bud (tu)

Half and half mate i just stole the textures from the tut but the rest was all me. I didnt no what to do with the gap at the right so just tryed to work a bit with the text in the end.

Half and half mate i just stole the textures from the tut but the rest was all me. I didnt no what to do with the gap at the right so just tryed to work a bit with the text in the end.

I like the ripple effect below it, but dont like the font or the white stroke of it (tu)

I like the ripple effect below it, but dont like the font or the white stroke of it (tu)

Cheers Jama :D

realy need to find new fonts i get sick of using the same ones :(

Maybe try a nice 2 tone stroke border aswell bud, make a new layer, use stroke about 4 pixels on white. Press OK, set it to Overlay, then make a new layer again make sure its above the white stroke, then make a 2 px black stroke should give a nice finish. either that or do the white stroke 3 px instead of 4, see whichever looks better. The overlay stroke might be a bit bright but just change the opacity till u just see it and no more should blend in nice (tu)

We all do bud, am constantly using Impact just now which is like not even a custom font, u get it with the program :lol:

We all do bud, am constantly using Impact just now which is like not even a custom font, u get it with the program :lol:

Haha i had quite a few good ones before i got my windows 7, but i just cant be arsed looking threw all those pages again on that font website :(

Cheers lewis mate :D

I'll give that border a shot later Jama, might go look for a couple of fonts in a bit

Good stuff, mind and post up yer results mate (tu)

Cheers lewis mate :D

I'll give that border a shot later Jama, might go look for a couple of fonts in a bit

Good stuff, mind and post up yer results mate (tu)

Will do mate, i might just use the same sig and change the font and border. So if i do i'll post it up as Miller Sig V2 Or something mate (tu)