i fear the worst morra night guys

djgazbcm

i just feel although we are grinding out results ,we aint been pretty ,infact we have been dire...

we will need another title winning performance tomorrow at tannadice tbh,cause they will be up for it .

lets hope we turn up .cause if we dont they unlike st mirren will hurt us...we will have to raise our game

big time...

We have not been playing well at all, we need to step it up.

I think tomorrow will be a very tough game and I am not as confident as I was when we last went up there.

We need a big performance but the good thing is.... we are due one (with 11 men at least)

i just feel although we are grinding out results ,we aint been pretty ,infact we have been dire...

we will need another title winning performance tomorrow at tannadice tbh,cause they will be up for it .

lets hope we turn up .cause if we dont they unlike st mirren will hurt us...we will have to raise our game

big time...

You're a total shitebag. :lol:

I hope to god that Walter is in charge tomorrow. Ally has had his chance and needs to step aside if we want to keep this treble on track. When he took the reigns on Sunday you could notice the immediate difference. It was like he was playing chess. I love Coisty for what he has done as a player for us, but he isn't ready to be in charge and the cup games he has taken charge of have been murder.

You're a total shitebag. :lol:

i know mate ,tommorrow anyway tbh ffs.....lol

seriously we are due a beating and the treble is now our main aim ,and now posters are talkin about

a fuckin raith rangers final ...honestly its gonna be tough ,maybe the toughest game weve had all season.

im a shitebag YES..lol

i know mate ,tommorrow anyway tbh ffs.....lol

seriously we are due a beating and the treble is now our main aim ,and now posters are talkin about

a fuckin raith rangers final ...honestly its gonna be tough ,maybe the toughest game weve had all season.

im a shitebag YES..lol

ffs...

You're a raj.

lol love you too ...all my posts have included ffs or tbh for the past wee while ,waiting for the divers

its a personal thing that sandy and warden think is hilarious ,was just keepin them happy tbh ffs

Have faith brother have faith, remember WATP

i know mate ,but it just reeks of us falling on our fuckin face ,the treble,won the league cup with nine men and a pigeon ,weve limped through games ,this one i fear the most cause its the biggest hurdle we have in winning the treble,

Walter has the voodoo sign over celtic ,but this united team i fear more...

Dundee united were winning 2-0 against the sheep on saturday,and then drew 2-2.

why are you worried.????

dundee united used to be a hard game for us up there,but not anymore.

:uk:

cheers mate ,you have made me a bit more confident but i want this fuckin treble so much man...

probably too much .thats my problem.

i know mate ,but it just reeks of us falling on our fuckin face ,the treble,won the league cup with nine men and a pigeon ,weve limped through games ,this one i fear the most cause its the biggest hurdle we have in winning the treble,

Walter has the voodoo sign over celtic ,but this united team i fear more...

:lol:

I'm not bricking it, but this will be harder than any game we've played in the last month or two.

Not sure what to think - last time we were at Tannadice, people were concerned about it yet we fucking shagged them off the park.