Current player most capable of becoming a legend?

lebooboo

Big Davie is going to break Tiger's record in the next couple of weeks, so I suppose he will have a certain legendary status, despite anything else.

But who else is there in our squad, who can take the bull by the bollocks, and kick on to be a legend in years to come?

Is there anyone who will stay long enough, and be good enough, to make the grade?

Big Davie is going to break Tiger's record in the next couple of weeks, so I suppose he will have a certain legendary status, despite anything else.

But who else is there in our squad, who can take the bull by the bollocks, and kick on to be a legend in years to come?

Is there anyone who will stay long enough, and be good enough, to make the grade?

McGregor, Wilson, Davis, Boyd.

If he stays, Boyd hands down as most capable. Has the potential to break a fair few of the scoring records, which in itself puts him up there. Goalscorers also get more publicity in this area, since goals win games

But, only if he stays

i was thinking this about Papac tonight, not saying he'll be a Gers legend but if he plays nex season aswell i'll think of him the same way i think back on say Newman or Lovenkrands, maybe just below them two but like i say if this time next year he's playing steady..

naismith, whittaker and alexander for me are heavy under rated.

maybe thomson could be one day if he improves his attitude

bougherra if he stays long enough

fleck, wilson and edu have the world at their feet, its upto them