The way the commentator was going on about letting the treble slip was pretty pathetic tbh, I couldnt give a fuck. I just want the league which thanks to St Mirren, or should I say Celtic is all but won. We got knocked out of a cup at a tricky venue with an under strength side. Honestly the way those commentators were going on youd think it was the league we let slip fucksake.

Gutted. the treble was there for the taking, saw the best and worst of shagger in 20 seconds there tonight. Only consolation them scumbags getting done 4-0, lets get this won before the split!!!!

We've just lost our chance of a treble. I think we're entitled to be gutted.

we are all gutted mate. but this season can still be a success. we have a big game on saturday. we win that and its over.

Aye who gives a feck we did the double anyway. (tu)

The treble is far better than the double.

I know, but the league is the most important and that is ours!, and Septic can still finish trophyless :wink:

If it wasnt for Celtic getting hammered I'd be pretty down right now, but I'm okay about it. I still would have rathered us won and septic won than both of us lose though. The league was already over before tonight, dont give a flying what septics results are (although losing 4-0 is a bit of a laugh), the rest of the season was all about getting the treble, and we wont be doing that now.

No over-reaction, just a bit gutted.

Dissapointed but reaslitic. The Treble is a very difficult thing to achieve. Some people have been talking about it as if it was in the bag. Very tough place to go and win. Team selection was a bit iffy. The Hearts game was definately a priority for WS and co.

I think it was mentioned that we have only won one out of our last 5 SC ties against Utd with a certain A McCoist getting the winner.

In a weird way i'm glad to see the back of the cup games, they are a distraction away from the spl, don't get me wrong a treble wudve been great but I've said all along that the spl is no.1 priority and any add ons are a bonus. Let's get our heads screwed on and concentrate on winning the league. I think(if I've done my maths correctly) if we win our next 4games on the trot then the league flags stayin at home? This is our goal

you can't win them all ... unfortunately we threw this one away when we let the 2 goal lead slip at ibrox

bottom line is we HAVE to win the league this year ... the cup is a lesser competition for lesser clubs

We have already won the League! havent you seen the septic result? They got gubbed off a team that could score past 9 of us. They got a player that is WELL out of their league on loan who has been winning games for them, but he cant win them all, Celtic will continue to drop points because they are utter pish and monkey heid doesnt have a clue. He'll be lucky to be in a job tomorow.

Ok - trebles gone - who would have been MEGA upset bout that at the start of the season?

Of course we're ragin' at goin out of Scottish Cup the nite - but the way the jungles got pumped tonight, shows there is far too much bad karma goin on at porkheid, so we just concentrate on winning our league games with our best possible squad.... it could be humiliating for timmy.

Keep the heids up gang - we are in the driving seat in the league - and the way they're playing they'll get pumped by Raith Rovers anyway... disappointed tonight with Gers - yes. disappointed overall.......no!

Its STAYING HOME!!!!!!!!

the bottom line is this:

we have rode our luck in every scottish cup game this season. tonite, the luck rode out. dundee united showed what can happen when u have a go.

saying that, teams like united only have one outstanding game in ten. to me, in games like that, i believe they cheat their employers when they can put on a show like tonite, but get humped off motherwell the next.

we can have all the excuses about injuries, suspensions, but on the night it is 11 against 11, and again when the chance comes, boys like fleck, little, and to an extent lafferty failed to turn up.

these boys r wearing the rangers jersey, and could have given themselves a chance for future appearances, but on this showing, i think they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

We've just lost our chance of a treble. I think we're entitled to be gutted.

what is it with you.yeah sure we all wanted the treble.but it wasnt meant to be.we should be gratefull for the position we are in