Heads up troops

Dennis

i'm gutted the treble is gone but i'll be honest n say that i'd have ripped any cunts hand off if they offered me our current position at the start of the season considering the money timmy have spent compared to us

exactly mate.spot on

Normally I'd be spewing at this result but when I saw our line-up I wasn't real confident and thought it might go to penalties.We chucked it away at Ibrox in any case so it was going to be difficult with the team we put out.The 4-0 gubbing of the mhanky mob against St.Mirren made it worth while getting up early for as that really has made my day here in sunny Australia, so I'll just sit and watch our game against United on Setanta which is a delayed telecast and see how good or bad we really were.

The main prize is in the bag anyway, so let's enjoy it guys.:beer1:

if we had played our best side and gave it our all and lost the game then fine

but not like this..of all places to field a reserve side we choose tannadice <cr>

im fucking raging!...totally threw the opportunity of a treble down the drain.

We've just lost our chance of a treble. I think we're entitled to be gutted.

what is it with you.yeah sure we all wanted the treble.but it wasnt meant to be.we should be gratefull for the position we are in

Wasn't meant to be? What?

cant you read.the better team won tonight.we didnt win only have ourselves to blame.we got beat.we move on and get this league wrapped up

what is it with you.yeah sure we all wanted the treble.but it wasnt meant to be.we should be gratefull for the position we are in

Not if your starting line up looks like ours did tonight.

We have just been knocked out of a cup which would have completed the treble, how can we not be disappointed?

You can sit going on about the league not being over yet and technically that's true but look at the point difference of 10 and two games in hand.

The team fcuked up big style tonight.

Wasn't meant to be? What?

cant you read.the better team won tonight.we didnt win only have ourselves to blame.we got beat.we move on and get this league wrapped up

Can you not put a capital letter at the start of your sentences, as well as a space in between them?

We have to move on and win the league, yes. That's a given. Doesn't mean we can't be pissed off at throwing away the treble. Tonights poor performance is the very thing we're annoyed at. We need to learn from it. I'm a Rangers fan and I want to win everything. When we don't, I get pissed off.

no i cant be arsed.fair enough so do i but you have to be positive.so far i am more than happy the way this season has went

before tonight we had the double in the bag ,all we where asking for was a glorious treble...

what do we do .hand the game on a plate to united and like the uefa final throw in the white flag...

what an unbelievable decision by our management staff yet again......

we should be celebrating big time tonight instead we are gutted and in argument mode ..

cheers the management...

Gutted. the treble was there for the taking, saw the best and worst of shagger in 20 seconds there tonight. Only consolation them scumbags getting done 4-0, lets get this won before the split!!!!

Dont think you can blame mcgregor fur that goal mate. watch the repaly, if shagger doesny try and stop the shot the utd boy can shoot or cut it back. mcgregor wiz unlucky as the utd boy didny know much about it. Gutted aswell likes but lets move on and get the league in the bag.WATP.