What was the point in that starting 11?

djgazbcm

what was the whole idea behind it?

tire them out and bring on the guys WHO SHOULD HAVE STARTED and have fresher legs for extra time..

thats all i can see ,fuckin joke.

why not play the way we did when we won the league have the game done and dusted early doors ffs.

im shellshocked what a fuckin masterstroke walter ..honestly

should have been finished at ibrox scott yes

mccoist should never pick another team for us ever again

his teams and tactics are just crap

heres hoping the new owners have a new man lined up

I just can't figure it out was scratching my head when the line up was anounced u play reserve players ahead of first team players who have done the bussiness all season as for resting them why? we are how many points ahead of ceptic did we really need to play with that a 11 was shocked to be honest still am.... but get behind the squad doubles a gaurentee....

what was the whole idea behind it?

tire them out and bring on the guys WHO SHOULD HAVE STARTED and have fresher legs for extra time..

thats all i can see ,fuckin joke.

why not play the way we did when we won the league have the game done and dusted early doors ffs.

im shellshocked what a fuckin masterstroke walter ..honestly

Suspensions and Fatigue perhaps? blame the starting 11 all you like but it should have been good enough to dispose of Dundee Utd.

Thomson & McCulloch Suspended.

Miller fucked after Sunday?

The squad is there to be used, they all know their jobs... shouldnt have mattered who was out there playing tonight, we needed a bit of desire and hunger which we never had.

I'd assume this starting line-up was a result of injuries, suspensions, and the fact that 9 of our players knocked their c@nt in for us on Sunday.

Exactly. Well said. Boyds been shite the last few weeks, deserved to be dropped to the bench. Thought the line-up was a good one, except Andy Little. That surprised me, but he was put on to hold the ball up for Fleck.

Domestic double for the 3rd time in 3 years.. :21:

i thought the second half display was pretty positive, i can see why the team was picked and i thought the young players played well. with thomson davis mcculloch and broadfoot out walter doesnt have alot of options to change people, we have a very very small squad