We Got What We Deserved Tonight

I totally agree. (tu)

why??

we simply did not perform last!!really poor team selection for a start!! if weir can play 90 mns after a cup final then so can the rest! Dundee United murdered us in the first half and although we started to come into the game in the second half it took us nearly 75 mins to get our first shot on goal!! let us not forget either that they should have had a stonewall penelty for a handball by laferty in the first half and probably should have had at least one more for wilson almost pulling darren dodds shirt off of his back!! i feel totally embarrased by these kind of decisions ignored by referees and linesmen alike and can understand Uniteds disgust at not getting these decisions when we probably would have!! lets face it had these been at our end we would all have been raging.

Get over it, m8. Plenty of decisions that should have gone our way in that game as well, and they were completely ignored. Yes, Lafferty's should have been called, but take off the green tinted specs and look at the whole game, not just what you want to see.

I totally agree. (tu)

why??

we simply did not perform last!!really poor team selection for a start!! if weir can play 90 mns after a cup final then so can the rest! Dundee United murdered us in the first half and although we started to come into the game in the second half it took us nearly 75 mins to get our first shot on goal!! let us not forget either that they should have had a stonewall penelty for a handball by laferty in the first half and probably should have had at least one more for wilson almost pulling darren dodds shirt off of his back!! i feel totally embarrased by these kind of decisions ignored by referees and linesmen alike and can understand Uniteds disgust at not getting these decisions when we probably would have!! lets face it had these been at our end we would all have been raging.

Get over it, m8. Plenty of decisions that should have gone our way in that game as well, and they were completely ignored. Yes, Lafferty's should have been called, but take off the green tinted specs and look at the whole game, not just what you want to see.

what decisions as blatent as a clear penelty that would have been given for rangers everytime by our scum refs and linsemen did you not get? and no green tinted specs for me mate!!......only TANGERINE!! AND GET IT FUCKING RIGHT UP YE RANGERS!!!! :) HA HA HA FUCK THE GERS!!!!

bye bye earl :D