McCoist

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He shouldn't be our next manager. Numerous times he has taken charge, we have been awful!

Walter may have had some input tonight, but everything was rotten about the selection and formation.

I'm not trying to take away from the shocking individual performances btw.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shouldn't be our next manager. Numerous times he has taken charge, we have been awful!

Walter may have had some input tonight, but everything was rotten about the selection and formation.

I'm not trying to take away from the shocking individual performances btw.

agreed

Agreed mate.

Have we impressed in any cup game that he has been in charge of?

Don't think so.

Home to Utd was poor, Hamilton poor...

Im not saying he should be our next manager either but the way you guys are going on is alot of pish.

" When hes been in charge " I very much doubt someone different reading the team sheet out is going to have a telling effect in the way that we play ffs. And its not as if hes changing tactics drastically, WS wouldnt allow it.

Ever thought that maybe the players own mindset just isnt good enough coming into cup games.

Agreed mate.

Have we impressed in any cup game that he has been in charge of?

Don't think so.

Home to Utd was poor, Hamilton poor...

Even going right back to when Smith and Ally first returned.......

We have been taken to replays by Hibs and Partick Thistle, needed penalties to see off St Johnstone, extra time to see off Partick Thistle had real scares from QOTS, St Mirren and Dundee Utd, aswell as being out played by Falkirk in finals.

We've had a couple of decent performances against Hearts, Falkirk and St Mirren too, but the only really good performance against a decent level of opposition was the 5-1 humping we gave Hamilton last March.

Im not saying he should be our next manager either but the way you guys are going on is alot of pish.

" When hes been in charge " I very much doubt someone different reading the team sheet out is going to have a telling effect in the way that we play ffs. And its not as if hes changing tactics drastically, WS wouldnt allow it.

Tonight he changed everything drastically.

Tonight he changed everything drastically.

He did? not Smith? you know this for sure yeah?

3 Changes were forced - McCulloch, Thomson, Davis. Beasley played, we had success with him last time out at Tannadice.

Miller was knackered?

McCoist should be fucking sacked a complete joke of a team tonight!

Stick to Arsenal you moron, get a fucking grip we have no players to select from the league is a big priority if the tims didn't get pumped tnite we would be 7 points with 2 dodgy away games in hand. Fuck sake fans like you make me sick at times.

Stick to Arsenal you moron, get a fucking grip we have no players to select from the league is a big priority if the tims didn't get pumped tnite we would be 7 points with 2 dodgy away games in hand. Fuck sake fans like you make me sick at times.

Fuck up prick :rolleyes: you talk shite no players to select from is that right why were fucking boyd and miller on the bench then?? Away you go

if hes the next boss, thats maybe enough to drive me over the edge

please God no, please please please please NO.

fucking no chance

all the facilites, wealth, resources, internationals, sports scientists, everything we have at our great club and he has not had 1 good performance from any side he has picked. weve struggled against every opponent and he must hold the record for replays against provincial clubs in cup ties, hes never a Rangers manager, scoring goals for us in the past does NOT give him the right to be in charge of our institution, he must prove himself elsewhere, although what ive seen of him at Rangers, he wouldnt last long at any club.

a great striker

a club legend

but a useless manager and coach may i add

if hes the next boss, thats maybe enough to drive me over the edge

please God no, please please please please NO.

fucking no chance

all the facilites, wealth, resources, internationals, sports scientists, everything we have at our great club and he has not had 1 good performance from any side he has picked. weve struggled against every opponent and he must hold the record for replays against provincial clubs in cup ties, hes never a Rangers manager, scoring goals for us in the past does NOT give him the right to be in charge of our institution, he must prove himself elsewhere, although what ive seen of him at Rangers, he wouldnt last long at any club.

a great striker

a club legend

but a useless manager and coach may i add

I'm not sure how you can say he is a "useless coach",only the players can tell you how good he is.

Agree with most of the other stuff though.

Fuck up prick :rolleyes: you talk shite no players to select from is that right why were fucking boyd and miller on the bench then?? Away you go

Just in from training so i missed the game, but asking for ally to be sacked there is only one prick here and that is you.

Just in from training so i missed the game, but asking for ally to be sacked there is only one prick here and that is you.

Okay so why talk shite and say no players to choose from,yes they might not be 100% but with a team like that out,Lafferty instead of Novo,It was Allys fault tonight and if he should be sacked thats my opinion so dont talk pish

Again, you know for a Fact that McCoist put that team out tonight? Suspensions, Injuries and Fatigue forced us to change the side. If you think that they delibrately put out a weakened squad because they have the weekends game in mind then your a moron.

Okay so why talk shite and say no players to choose from,yes they might not be 100% but with a team like that out,Lafferty instead of Novo,It was Allys fault tonight and if he should be sacked thats my opinion so dont talk pish

haha oh dear god. You rate Novo that much higher than Lafferty? What were we going to do play Novo and Fleck up front to win some aerial battles. You should just apply for the Gers job yourself.

Hahaha press the panic button. Im not saying Ally is the best manager but he plays a part as coach and from what i here is well respected by the players. We are 10 points ahead and after losing our second game of the season you want him sacked. As i said stick to Arsenal your boring.

haha oh dear god. You rate Novo that much higher than Lafferty? What were we going to do play Novo and Fleck up front to win some aerial battles. You should just apply for the Gers job yourself.

Novo is so much better than Lafferty

I've said for the last 2 years that Coisty isn't ready for the top job at the moment and I'm doubtful that he ever will be ready to boss Rangers, so tonights result has no bearing on my thoughts.He may be a very good coach in the eyes of the players but having been a great player or a good coach doesn't mean to say that he is good enough for the top job.

Calling for him to be sacked is way over the top but giving him the top job would be detrimental for us IMO