Mopery

gman

he said:' maybe it's not a league for trying to play expansive football but one to play negative football'. whilst talking in the context of it looking like Rangers league this year

He's finished. He sounded bitter defeated and unexpansive.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said:' maybe it's not a league for trying to play expansive football but one to play negative football'. whilst talking in the context of it looking like Rangers league this year

He just got pumped 4-0 by a team who couldn't beat 9 men and a pigeon! :wink:

Very disrespectful to Scottish football. He should go, however, I hope he remains (even until the end of the season) and is further ridiculed!

He just got pumped 4-0 by a team who couldn't beat 9 men and a pigeon! :wink:

Superb - that pigeon has potential

How can you try and blame the league anyway? If his team was good enough to rise above this 'negative' football then he wouldnt be fucking complaining would he?!

Well if 'expansive football'(if thats what they play) gets you beat 4-0 away to mediocrity then I think I'll stick with what we've got. I mean we even gave them a 2-man head start!!

Mopery must stay!! :wink:

oh yeah Mopes

expansive football is getting beaten 4-0 by St Mirrin is it

someone should ask him why he feels the need to mention the champions,after his own side got beat 4-0 of a team that couldn't beat the champions with 9 men.???

I thought monkey heid,didn't watch us. thought he just concentrated on his own team. LIER.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: