Last Night

reddrock

Team selection very strange , substitutions just as strange , am I hurting like you all yes .

Having slept on it , I still feel that the selection was wrong and left us open , but lets face it our players blew it at Ibrox .

Still the treble now gone we look bang on for a double and if someone had offered me that at the start of the season then I would have bitten their hand off.

The little bit of cream in the coffee was the Mhanks getting pasted and hearing Mopery greetin , as when you take it all in to account they have spent how much as against our nothing !?.

League won , SPL Title looking very good , that cant be a bad season when all is said and done .

Agreed mate (tu) If I had been told at the start of the season that we would cruise the league, win the league cup and then been this close to a treble, I would have laughed at the idea! I think Walters done a great job again this season, and although I am still disappointed about last night, I am still happy with a double :D ..... Treble would have been nice though :(:lol:

A defeat allied to a poor performance is amazingly going to happen once in a while, not a dig at anyone but fact, at the start of the season considering our turmoil the position we find ourselves in is unreal, yes it was a shite performance mibbies the fringe players were the wrong ones, but look at the big picture ffs.

A defeat allied to a poor performance is amazingly going to happen once in a while, not a dig at anyone but fact, at the start of the season considering our turmoil the position we find ourselves in is unreal, yes it was a shite performance mibbies the fringe players were the wrong ones, but look at the big picture ffs.

Put even better than my original words :clap::clap::clap:(tu)

Agreed mate (tu) If I had been told at the start of the season that we would cruise the league, win the league cup and then been this close to a treble, I would have laughed at the idea! I think Walters done a great job again this season, and although I am still disappointed about last night, I am still happy with a double :D ..... Treble would have been nice though :(:lol:

Totally agree, if you had put it to me at the start of the year that we would win the league at a canter and take the league cup i would have taken it.

Sure the treble would have been nice but just think back to 2007/08 Celtic cahmpions and we had the cup final, we won it but it wasn't quite as sweet was it. Besides they still have to win it yet!!!

Always felt that winning the spl this season was one of the most important in our history due to the financial

situation with ourselves and scottish football in general.Last nights game showed that the fringe players

are needing more games or are not good enough ,our pool was always going to be stretched towards the end of

the season with injuries and suspensions and i feel the management were not expecting septic to lose

last night and picked the team with saturday in mind.IMO i would rather lose to unt in the quarters

than septic in the final which may have happened due to previously posted reasons plus the playing of meaningless fixtures

in the final few weeks of the season causing lack of motivation ect.

Poor team selection, attitude, performance, decisions made by the management... nothing has changed. Dundee United wanted it more, took their chance, and that's why they are in the semi finals, and we aren't.

I hate losing, just have to get on with it. I expect a performance, and win on Saturday!

It does not matter what team you are,the fact is you cant win every game.

Although we should be in the semi's, with the treble still on, and that's what annoy's me the most.

We've been that poor lately (apart from Sellik at Ibrox) that I feel the defeat had been coming. But fuck i have not stopped smiling since last night, CL should be in the bag for next season and probably fuck all for them so we'll be back at the top for a while (hopefully with a new owner)