I've Found A Happy Celtic Fan...

Frankie

Yep, it's true; there is a Celtic supporter absolutely delighted at last night's result:

jf9agx.jpg

I would like to state that reports are unconfirmed that Mr McGhee has chained himself to the railings outside Parkhead in anticipation of Tony Mowbray leaving Celtic by 'mutual consent'.

:wink:

Yep, it's true; there is a Celtic supporter absolutely delighted at last night's result:

jf9agx.jpg

I would like to state that reports are unconfirmed that Mr McGhee has chained himself to the railings outside Parkhead in anticipation of Tony Mowbray leaving Celtic by 'mutual consent'.

What a fucking ugly man that chin,

Has he been on the Meow Meow

jf9agx.jpg

What a fucking ugly man that chin,

Has he been on the Meow Meow

with a chin that size he will be able to "take it on the chin" for years to come

jf9agx.jpg

:lol:

that pic of McGhee fits perfectly :lol:

jf9agx.jpg

I hope they do sign him he will be worse than mopery.BRING IT ON :D