Your pet hates in football?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the defenders shielding the ball out, it's very much like an attacker taking the ball into the corner in order to waste time. I know that the defender isn't making contact with the ball, but logic tells you that, like the time wasting attacker, he's in possession in a respect.

Real and proper diving irritates me. I'm not talking about going down easily, I mean falling without being touched. You don't see it often in Scotland, but the european teams bring a few ie. Diego Capel of Sevilla this season.

I also hate Darren O'Dea and have no sympathy whatsoever for his misfortune of being buggered during his time in Timmy's youth set-up.

Players heading for the corner flag with the ball in good attacking situations when their team are winning with less than 10 minutes to go. :angry: Also detest managers throwing on subs in the 91st then 93rd minute just to break up the oppositions momentum and run down the clock in similar circumstances :mad:

If you want to use a player then get him on earlier or don't fecking bother :angry: Pisses me off bigtime (td)