David Robertson, United scorer

*Manticore*

yeah heard that on the box last night during the game (tu)- fecking useless mcgregor , keepers ARE allowed to use their hands in the box :(

smashin this the same useless mcgregor that more or less saved us from it being more than 1

I think he's shite, and he is.

I think you don't know half as much about football as you think you do. Another champ manager 'expert'. Your arrogance is actually amusing.

Good to know, cheers for that, completely wrong as alway's (tu)

had we had someone who put in even half the shift he put in we would be in the cup semi final.

He shouldn't have even been on the park, his tackle on Naismith was a shocker.

But they didn't, and that's why we are out. He's had a few injuries, but isn't even first choice at Tannadice. He was piss poor in the previous two games against us (3-3 and 7-1).

Aye, two different players. Scott Robertson has a long term injury, if im not mistaken? I think he's a pretty decent player.

David Robertson on the other hand, is not.

Ah Kisser, I see :pipe:

Scott Robertson is a great wee player, gutted to see him get that injury.

Hold on, I thought this was Scott Robertson, their number 6. Am I getting confused?

David Robertson wears number 12, Scott is number 6, although he's struggled with injuries since last season.

Similar players, both play in the middle, and on the right. Scott Robertson is the better of the two by quite some distance.

I think you don't know half as much about football as you think you do. Another champ manager 'expert'. Your arrogance is actually amusing.

Ha ha! Brilliant (and typically arrogant) reply as alway's. (tu)

I wasn't questioning your opinion in this case. David Robertson is not a good player imo. I was questioning the sneering contempt, authority and arrogance that you use when talking about football. You are not an expert. You are just a fan like the rest of us. You are not Arsene Wenger, Rinus Michels or Pep Guardiola. Get over yourself.(tu)

Ha ha! Brilliant (and typical) reply as alway's. (tu)

Why thanks, now, back to my marathon session on championship manager ;)

I'm now scouring Indionesia for the latest talent, didn't find much in New Guinea.

Ha ha! Brilliant (and typical) reply as alway's. (tu)

Why thanks, now, back to my marathon session on championship manager ;)

I'm now scouring Indionesia for the latest talent, didn't find much in New Guinea.

:lol: