David Robertson, United scorer

*Manticore*

I think he's shite, and he is.

I think you don't know half as much about football as you think you do. Another champ manager 'expert'. Your arrogance is actually amusing.

Good to know, cheers for that, completely wrong as alway's (tu)

Ha ha! Brilliant (and typical) reply as alway's. (tu)

Why thanks, now, back to my marathon session on championship manager ;)

I'm now scouring Indionesia for the latest talent, didn't find much in New Guinea.

I wasn't questioning your opinion in this case. David Robertson is not a good player imo. I was questioning the sneering contempt, authority and arrogance that you use when talking about football. You are not an expert. You are just a fan like the rest of us. You are not Arsene Wenger, Rinus Michels or Pep Guardiola. Get over yourself. (tu)

I wasn't questioning your opinion in this case. David Robertson is not a good player imo. I was questioning the sneering contempt, authority and arrogance that you use when talking about football. You are not an expert. You are just a fan like the rest of us. You are not Arsene Wenger, Rinus Michels or Pep Guardiola. Get over yourself. (tu)

Do all fans have the same level of knowledge about football, out if interest?

I think he's shite, and he is.

I think you don't know half as much about football as you think you do. Another champ manager 'expert'. Your arrogance is actually amusing.

Good to know, cheers for that, completely wrong as alway's (tu)

Ha ha! Brilliant (and typical) reply as alway's. (tu)

Why thanks, now, back to my marathon session on championship manager ;)

I'm now scouring Indionesia for the latest talent, didn't find much in New Guinea.

Na, I'm more of an Laurent Blanc, or Ralf Rangnick ;)

In this case, a footballer who is crap, and an opinion you share (tu)

I'm not an expert, I don't think I am... I have an opinion, and I will say what I want, and feel, and if people don't like it, then tough shit. If I come across arrogant, then that is just the way it goes, don't mean to be, I won't change my style of posting... it's an internet forum.

But tbh, I do know quite a bit... :D

Do all fans have the same level of knowledge about football, out if interest?

No. But i like to think there a brotherhhod of humility here on rm.

Aye, two different players. Scott Robertson has a long term injury, if im not mistaken? I think he's a pretty decent player.

David Robertson on the other hand, is not.

Ah Kisser, I see :pipe:

Scott Robertson is a great wee player, gutted to see him get that injury.

Came on for Scotland against Argentina last season, I think? Might even have replaced Barry if memory serves.

United have a few good players, as I've said before Paul Dixon is one I rate pretty highly.

Goodwillie, Gomis, Prince Bauben and Scott Robertson are good players . Craig Conway always causes us problems, Dixon is a decent left back, not the best defender but better than Lee Wallace.

Goodwillie, Gomis, Prince Bauben and Scott Robertson are good players .

I always find it funny that it's Gary Kenneth that seems to get the media spotlight but for me Goodwillie is one of their best youth products in a long time, I don't really rate Kenneth.