Real Madrid's next three home games...

Muff

Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia.

Barcelona play Arsenal twice before El Clasico... on Sunday 11th April.

Once again their defence is all over the shop, upfront, they can't stop scoring - Higuain, and Ronaldo are on fire.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting, and exciting!!

La Liga, the greatest show on Earth!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will you be supporting in the El Classico? :ph34r:

Im more prone to support the Barca, but i just love seeing a good game of football. Hopefully there will be plenty goals and controversy! Its at the Bernabau aint it?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Can't believe they've overtaken Barca at the top, I never would have expected that a couple of months ago <cr>

It's a strange one. As it is during the season, the leader is decided by Goal Difference, which Real lead in.

If this was end of season, it goes by head-to-head, which would put Barcelona top.

Exciting stuff, C'mon Barca!

Can't believe they've overtaken Barca at the top, I never would have expected that a couple of months ago <cr>

It's a strange one. As it is during the season, the leader is decided by Goal Difference, which Real lead in.

If this was end of season, it goes by head-to-head, which would put Barcelona top.

Exciting stuff, C'mon Barca!

The funny thing is, even if Real manage to win the title this season, Pellegrini is still probably out of there I would think

Real Madrid would be stupid to get shot of Manuel Pellegrini, he's a top class manager!

But like Vincent del Bosque, he may not be big, or popular enough... which is a load of fucking rubbish.

Once again their defence is all over the shop, upfront, they can't stop scoring - Higuain, and Ronaldo are on fire.

La Liga - A glorified SPL.

See Higuains goal to make it 2-0.. JOKE defending and the 3rd was just a laugh.

Can't take any La Liga/Epl talk seriously from you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm speechless.

Not suprised tho... can't wait to see Barca wipe the floor with Arsenal - mucky bastards.

Not suprised tho... can't wait to see Barca wipe the floor with Arsenal - mucky bastards.

You can't debate it though Muff. All you have to say is mucky bastards or some other shite like that. You know its true though. There is only two clubs in Spain with any decent history behind them.

You can't debate it though Muff. All you have to say is mucky bastards or some other shite like that. You know its true though. There is only two clubs in Spain with any decent history behind them.

I could debate it, history means fuck all. Overall in the Champions League (European Cup), who is more successful... Spainish teams or English teams... I'm pissed, but I'll give it a good go!

I could debate it, history means fuck all. Overall in the Champions League (European Cup), who is more successful... Spainish teams or English teams... I'm pissed, but I'll give it a good go!

Two clubs in Spain have won the European cup. Only one other club has came close.

In England you have, Manchester United, Liverpool, Nottingham forest, Aston Villa. Real Madrid are the only reason they are one ahead and that will soon be taken over.

But basically my argument is there is no one close to the big two in Spain, the others points wise are miles off. I don't think its as good a league as it used to be.

There are loads of points, I debated them in another thread the other week. I'm pissed, not ansd ecxuse, but... I'll bring tythis thread up in a few days, and have a right good go!

I hate when people look at the top 3-4 to assess how good a league is.

What about the other 16 odd, a department in which Spain edge it.