Real Madrid's next three home games...

Muff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bundesliga is miles better than the EPL as well :sherlock:

Now that is a league where anyone can beat anyone.

Yeah, because most of the teams in it are shite.

Some of you really should use a bit of common sense. When you watch football games in La Liga or even the top german division, you may see some great games and goals etc but it doesn't mean that league is quality.

Its because of the quality in the league itself. A lot of the teams are inconsistent, so you know you can beat anyone and that for me is a poor sign of a league. A top league for me is a league which has a lot of hard teams, teams which mix it up, teams who play different styles of football. Grounds which are hard to win at.

Basically things like that.

The premier league is on such a higher standard than the German league.

A top league for me is a league which has a lot of hard teams, teams which mix it up, teams who play different styles of football. Grounds which are hard to win at.

Everything you just said could apply to either La Liga or the Bundesliga

A top league for me is a league which has a lot of hard teams, teams which mix it up, teams who play different styles of football. Grounds which are hard to win at.

No it can't. There is not 1 team in La Liga which could match the physical aspect of Stoke City, Blackburn, Birmingham. Really hard places to go to. Grounds you will celebrate at if you get a victory. Its no normal victory anymore to win at Stoke. A lot of the top clubs do celebrate if they win at that ground.

Your box is going to get pounded for the 90 minutes and you will need to prepare to battle. I don't see any ground in La Liga like that. I heard the Sky guy mention the getafe and Madrid game and that Getafe is supposed to be a hard place to go to for any team and yet Madrid turn up and are 4-0 up after 39+ minutes.

The standard of the league isn't that good. The teams in La Liga don't press the ball, they allow runners to run and don't mark from corners properly. I'd rather have to deal with Getafes passing game than a Stoke City throw in ffs or a corner.

Its all about which style puts the most pressure on you and which is the hardest to deal with and for me, that is why the premier league is the hardest league in the world. A lot of physical teams, all sorts of different styles, some good managers. A lot of teams who just get players behind the ball, making it difficult.

No it can't. There is not 1 team in La Liga which could match the physical aspect of Stoke City, Blackburn, Birmingham. Really hard places to go to. Grounds you will celebrate at if you get a victory. Its no normal victory anymore to win at Stoke. A lot of the top clubs do celebrate if they win at that ground.

Your box is going to get pounded for the 90 minutes and you will need to prepare to battle. I don't see any ground in La Liga like that. I heard the Sky guy mention the getafe and Madrid game and that Getafe is supposed to be a hard place to go to for any team and yet Madrid turn up and are 4-0 up after 39+ minutes.

The standard of the league isn't that good. The teams in La Liga don't press the ball, they allow runners to run and don't mark from corners properly. I'd rather have to deal with Getafes passing game than a Stoke City throw in ffs or a corner.

Its all about which style puts the most pressure on you and which is the hardest to deal with and for me, that is why the premier league is the hardest league in the world. A lot of physical teams, all sorts of different styles, some good managers. A lot of teams who just get players behind the ball, making it difficult.

Your beloved Arsenal is a tough place to go, is it not? Then how come both Chelsea and Man Utd both went there and took the Gunners apart? And I don't see many grounds in La Liga/Bundesliga being particularly easy, just look at the home records of clubs in the same position across the various leagues.

Your beloved Arsenal is a tough place to go, is it not? Then how come both Chelsea and Man Utd both went there and took the Gunners apart? And I don't see many grounds in La Liga/Bundesliga being particularly easy, just look at the home records of clubs in the same position across the various leagues.

United are champions and Chelsea are a good team. Those two teams are much better than Real Madrid. So what is your point? Real Madrids current team would never pump Arsenal 3-0 at the Emirates.

Arsenals home record is actually pretty damn good.

Bundesliga is miles better than the EPL as well :sherlock:

Now that is a league where anyone can beat anyone.

Yeah, because most of the teams in it are shite.

Some of you really should use a bit of common sense. When you watch football games in La Liga or even the top german division, you may see some great games and goals etc but it doesn't mean that league is quality.

Its because of the quality in the league itself. A lot of the teams are inconsistent, so you know you can beat anyone and that for me is a poor sign of a league. A top league for me is a league which has a lot of hard teams, teams which mix it up, teams who play different styles of football. Grounds which are hard to win at.

Basically things like that.

The premier league is on such a higher standard than the German league.

Haud the bus chief, You just said you like the EPL as anyone can beat anyone , yet in your next post you have said that the bundesliga is shite as everyone can beat anyone as they are shite <cr> so does that make the EPL shite as anyone can win therefore being inconsistent ? <cr> make your mind up

Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia.

Barcelona play Arsenal twice before El Clasico... on Sunday 11th April.

Once again their defence is all over the shop, upfront, they can't stop scoring - Higuain, and Ronaldo are on fire.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting, and exciting!!

La Liga, the greatest show on Earth!

La Liga - A glorified SPL.

See Higuains goal to make it 2-0.. JOKE defending and the 3rd was just a laugh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't take any La Liga/Epl talk seriously from you.

(tu)

2nd point .

3rd place in Spain has 53 points (18 points behind 1st)

4th place in EPL has 54 points

(12 points behind 3rd and 15 behind 1st)

20th place in La liga has 19 points and is 7 points from safety

20th place in EPL has 13 points and is 14 points from safety

from 4th place to 17 place in La Liga there is a 21 point difference

from 4th place to 17th place in EPL there is 27 points

kinda fucks up your argument about the league being tighter does it not :sherlock:

Cab you guys not give it a rest?

Every thread about La Liga turns into a fucking EPL vs La

Liga arguement and it's the same people having the same arguement over and over again.

Maybe keithgersbear should be ignored <cr>(tu)

The Premiership does get harshly treated on here, it's a very good league and IMO, has alot more depth than most people on here say.

I'm not saying the Premiership is better than La Liga, nor am I saying La Liga better than the Premiership. I think they're both fantastic leagues, for two completely different reasons. In La Liga, I love watching the flair and technical side of the game, but these games are often played at a slow pace and tend to drift at times. In the Premiership, I love the fast paced, hustle-bussle side to it. Also defending is an art, which in the Premiership it is un-matched.

Now I know alot of people rate the Bundesliga very highly, but tbh, I don't watch an awful lot of it to comment on the league as a whole. However whenever I do watch a Bundesliga game, I am more often than not impressed. The Hamburg-Schalke game at the weekend was a perfect example of that.

La Liga and the Premiership are two great leagues, and the only reason I like the Premiership 'slightly' better, is because in Manchester United I have a team which I care about. In La Liga there is no real team I particularly care about, therefore I take more interest in the EPL.