David Moyes

Scott-RFC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been assured he is not a big Celtic fan, he is not going to speak badly about a club that once payed

==========================================================================================================

That would be my opinion as well. Any time I have seen him on tv he comes over as a decent and fair minded guy. Too much dignity to be a tim. He,d make a good Gers manager some day.

He was brought up a Rangers fan

How come he gets that everton mob to sing it's a grand old team to play for.???

That only started to get played at goodison untill he became the manager.

wacko.gifph34r.gif

David Moyes now is the guy who controls the music and speakers? Or just perhaps, this song was played before he got the job?

His family might be big Rangers fans, but he ain't. No big Rangers fan would turn out for that Manky mob as a player.

Dalglish,Tom McAdam,Billy Stark,Danny McGrain,Tommy Gemmell,Scott Brown,Paul Lambert,Murdo MacLeod and Davie Moyes

All Bears as kids

McGrain,Dalglish,MacLeod and MacAdam all turned down by us

His family might be big Rangers fans, but he ain't. No big Rangers fan would turn out for that Manky mob as a player.

Dalglish,Tom McAdam,Billy Stark,Danny McGrain,Tommy Gemmell,Scott Brown,Paul Lambert,Murdo MacLeod and Davie Moyes

All Bears as kids

The point is he ain't a Gers fan now, he surrendered that right once he pulled on that Celtic top. Just like all that list!

All Bears as kids

The point is he ain't a Gers fan now, he surrendered that right once he pulled on that Celtic top. Just like all that list!

Agreed mate

wacko.gifph34r.gif

As a everton/rangers fan the song it a grand old team to play for has been around well befor moyes has come to goodison

Davie Moyes was brought up in drumchapel a rangers fan ,from a protestant family ffs

"Moyes' father, David Snr is a scout at Everton and previously a coach at Drumchapel Amateurs where Moyes began his career, his full-time occupation was a draughtsman. Moyes' mother, Joan hailed from Portrush in Northern Ireland and worked in clothes stores in Glasgow.David's cousin, Dessie Brown is secretary of Coleraine Football Club."

One of the guys I work with claim's he went to school with David Moyes. Whilst he played rugby, and Moyes played football, both went to Ibrox every other Saturday - I have no reason to doubt him.

Couldn't really give a shit, and there is not a chance of them appointing David Moyes as their next manger, or ever!

this MOYES debate has cropped up numerous times and its always the same points made .....

those who havnt a scooby think because he played for them hes a tim...

its about time you realised the truth ffs....hes a protestant from drumchapel who supported us and still does..

as ive quoted this before on here many times i will again goes something like this......

"Alan Brazil on talksport has stated on numerous occassions what Moyes is and even on one occassion stated

he would never manage Celtic because of what he is or maybe he knows him better than us..this was made all

the more obvious when in reply to Brazils constant harking of their HH warcry .Moyes phoned in the studio

the monday after an OF game which we had won and started the conversation with FOLLOW FOLLOW Alan ...

heard it myself and it cemented all Brazil had said about him..."

i admit i was gobsmacked when i heard it ,gary mcallister was another who greeted brazil with the FF ..

can we please stop calling Moyes a tim...

wacko.gifph34r.gif

David Moyes now is the guy who controls the music and speakers? Or just perhaps, this song was played before he got the job?

Yes, Walter Smith that other well known Celtic supporter played it as well :rolleyes: