Best Legend Of Zelda Game?

WATPRFC1872.

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best Legend Of Zelda

• The Legend of Zelda - Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Nintendo Entertainment System
    • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
    • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Nintendo Game Boy
    • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64
    • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Nintendo 64
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Nintendo Game Boy Color
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Nintendo Game Boy Color
    • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Nintendo Game Boy Advance
    • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Nintendo GameCube
    • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - Nintendo GameCube
    • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Nintendo Game Boy Advance
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Nintendo Wii
    • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Nintendo DS
    • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Nintendo DS

Ocarina so far.

I'm actually awaiting the Game Boy Advance Version of A Link to The Past being delivered at the mo so it may change if that's as good as I've heard.

I've played:

The Legend of Zelda

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I've only played Spirit Tracks.The wee man had it on his DS,I thought it was awrite.

I quite liked it. Preferred Phantom Hourglass. It's pretty much the same but with boats instead of trains.

Got A Link to the Past yesterday and already been stuck a few times. Fuck, I love getting stuck in games, means they're decent.

Looking forward to spending the night again searching for stuff.

So far, still prefer Ocarina but if this game stays as good as it is so far and doesn't get shit later then it's a winner.

Got A Link to the Past yesterday and already been stuck a few times. Fuck, I love getting stuck in games, means they're decent.

Looking forward to spending the night again searching for stuff.

So far, still prefer Ocarina but if this game stays as good as it is so far and doesn't get shit later then it's a winner.

it doesnt mate, every bloody dungeon is so different, and the side quests are amazing

Ocarina is a great game and prob the best along with A Link to the Past.

But i loved wind waker for the gamecube, i thought it was a perfect rpg with fantastic graphics.

I know alot of people don't like it due to cell shading but i think it's a very underrated zelda title.

But i loved wind waker for the gamecube, i thought it was a perfect rpg with fantastic graphics.

I know alot of people don't like it due to cell shading but i think it's a very underrated zelda title.

I liked it myself. The ending was a bit drawn out with the triforce quest but I recently went back and completed it again and really enjoyed it.

Graphics mean nothing in a game if it's got good gameplay and WW had really good gameplay.

I'm now about halfway through a link to the past and it's slowly overtaking Ocarina as my favourite. I just love how there're so many extra things to collect that you don't actually need to progress the story.

I liked it myself. The ending was a bit drawn out with the triforce quest but I recently went back and completed it again and really enjoyed it.

Graphics mean nothing in a game if it's got good gameplay and WW had really good gameplay.

I'm now about halfway through a link to the past and it's slowly overtaking Ocarina as my favourite. I just love how there're so many extra things to collect that you don't actually need to progress the story.

what part are you at mate???????

I've not long got the Master Sword and I'm about to fight the wizard geezer. Got leathered by him last night but I did notice that you can bounce one of his attacks back at him with the sword, much like the end of twilight princess. Suppose I just have to practice and go back with more health.

I've not long got the Master Sword and I'm about to fight the wizard geezer. Got leathered by him last night but I did notice that you can bounce one of his attacks back at him with the sword, much like the end of twilight princess. Suppose I just have to practice and go back with more health.

theres only one way to batter him and thats bouncing the attack back to him, dodge everything else and watch out for the patterns to his attacks,

he's a pain in the arse because your health isnt that high, but learning his moves is the key

wait till you beat him, the game REALLY opens up, and the following part is what makes link to the past the best zelda in my opinion