What kind of reception will the Bears give to N Lennon?

nvager

I'm not one to autmatically hate someone because they play, manage, or are involved with Celtic in any way. (I respect Larrson n think Strachans orite)

But a hate that ginger headed fuckin cunt tae his very core.

That wee game killed a bit of time, just punched lennon about, gave little aids a few digs an F*nian martin too. macauly culkin got battered as well. feel better now.

Have you noticed that Lemon has had his cunt kicked in about 1,000,000 times more than anyone else they've picked. :lol:

I'd actually like to thank Lawell

I didn't think anything could make celebrating our title more enjoyable

The shiny shoed one knew better !

Oh the look on that ginger bastards face is gonna be priceless

THIS (tu)

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better for us, they hire that scumbag as Interim Manager. A guy that was banned from their team bus under Monkeyheid. Couldn't make this shit up.

I am sure he will get a rousing reception from the boys!

Regardless of what I think of him (little ginger twat), he is a born winner and will install that into the tims. Too late for the title though! This is a very important title, as it is the last direct place in the Champions League. So thanks Tony for a fabulous season!

I am sure he will get a rousing reception from the boys!

Regardless of what I think of him (little ginger twat), he is a born winner and will install that into the tims. Too late for the title though! This is a very important title, as it is the last direct place in the Champions League. So thanks Tony for a fabulous season!

Bucn of foreigners and loan players whove lost the league and are just there to pick up a cheque fuckin no chance of instilling anything into them 1st sign of trouble and he will crumble

Can't wait for this match... And I bet Thommo can't wait either. To get yet another shot at that arsehole Keane (along with a certain Mr. Boogie). Fuck Lennon. I really hope he becomes their full time manager. Surely he's worse than Monkeyheid?