Brown should be hauled over the coals for his comments

gogzy

SCOTT BROWN rapped Old Firm red card ref Dougie McDonald last night as they prepare to come face to face today.

The SFA have appointed McDonald to Celtic's home game with Kilmarnock.

Last month the whistler condemned Brown to a three-game SPL ban after sending him off following a clash with Kyle Lafferty in the 1-0 defeat against Rangers.

Brown said: "Hopefully he'll do his job better this time than he did the last time, eh?"

"Is this a test of my patience? I think so."

Asked what he would say to McDonald when he stands beside him for the toss of the coin today, Celts skipper Brown said: "NOTHING whatsoever."

The Scotland midfielder now believes McDonald has a personal VENDETTA against him.

McDonald flatly rejected a Celtic appeal against the decision for that alleged headbutt on Lafferty.

Now the whistler takes charge of Brown's first league match since the Ibrox defeat.

Brown is still bitter about the red card he believes finally killed Celtic's title hopes - and will BLANK any attempt by McDonald to chat to him before kick-off.

His stunning attack leaves him vulnerable to SFA disciplinary action.

Asked if he felt the leading official had it in for him, the £4.4million midfielder replied: "I don't know, could do.

"It's just like some players niggle at each other.

"And referees niggle at some players.

"Players niggle at refs and if your face fits...

"If the referee had seen it properly, hadn't made his mind up early doors, actually spoken to his linesman, he could have got the decision right.

"But as it happens, he didn't even want to review it, he didn't even want to look at the evidence.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed he can't look at video evidence and actually know I haven't full-out grabbed Lafferty and head-butted him as he says I have."

Brown is also livid about the SFA appeals procedure which leaves refs with the decisive verdict.

He rapped: "I think it's embarrassing that the referee is left to review his own decision.

"It doesn't matter what happens - it's coming back to him anyway. He's not going to change his mind and show he's wrong.

"But hey, that's football and you have to get on with it.

"That was a few weeks ago now and there's another game coming up."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2909847/Do-your-job-right-this-time.html

nothing will be done about it as per usual. Did anything ever come of mcgeadys biased ref comments? Yet they still have the cheek to think everyones against them when they get let off with things like that. Unbelievable