How are we so hard to beat?

evilcockney

Since Walters been back im struggling to see a pattern to our play. We have players crossing over all over the park and our full backs cut inside, besides that i cant see much that is diffrent to most other teams that would lead to us haveing such a great return of points.

We have the best GK's in the league, the best defence, the best midfielder and player in the league, the most lethal strikers in the league and the best manager and fans in the league.

Add them all up and you will win more games than you lose!

Today we played almost like we did in December. The whole team worked when we didn't have the ball, not giving Hearts a moments peace and forcing them into losing the ball. When the team works together like this, we are very hard to beat.

We have the best GK's in the league, the best defence, the best midfielder and player in the league, the most lethal strikers in the league and the best manager and fans in the league.

Add them all up and you will win more games than you lose!

I get that, but we have to play as a team with a formation and a game plan. I cant pick up on that and maybe thats part of the answer.

We are unstoppable, remember when we beat Hivs 4-1 at Xmas? Remember what happened after that? Dundee United we beat 7-1, hopefully the same will happen on Tuesday against St Johnstone, we have beat the Edinburgh teams 4-1 on their own turf and also got the better of Ra sellik this season, that's why we're champions

Its the establishments fault the manky mob would have had 300 points with 12000 goals scored and 1 conceded if it werent for the

establishment helping us.

These cunts have a site http://itcantbeparanoia.blogspot.com analising any decision against them or for us.

If they thought that there was a conspirecy against them then monkeyheed would be still in a job as we have cheated with the sfa to win the leauge cause were skint.They seem to forget everytime they win the league you hear fuck all from them but when their getting hammered the conspiracy theorys come out. Whereas when decisions go against us we take it on the chin and move on.

The reason were so hard to beat is bacasuse we are the people, weve got a great manager, a settled team,a team of winners and kris boyd.

Therse are the fuckers thats so offended by us singing our songs which they classs as rascist and bigoted but when they sing thier rebel songs they are politcal songs.

The way i look at it is they hate our goverment, they hate our royal family yet most of these cunts pay our taxes which keeps out royal family and goverment strong.

We Are The People

Its the establishments fault the manky mob would have had 300 points with 12000 goals scored and 1 conceded if it werent for the

These cunts have a site http://itcantbeparanoia.blogspot.com analising any decision against them or for us.

If they thought that there was a conspirecy against them then monkeyheed would be still in a job as we have cheated with the sfa to win the leauge cause were skint.They seem to forget everytime they win the league you hear fuck all from them but when their getting hammered the conspiracy theorys come out. Whereas when decisions go against us we take it on the chin and move on.

The reason were so hard to beat is bacasuse we are the people, weve got a great manager, a settled team,a team of winners and kris boyd.

Therse are the fuckers thats so offended by us singing our songs which they classs as rascist and bigoted but when they sing thier rebel songs they are politcal songs.

The way i look at it is they hate our goverment, they hate our royal family yet most of these cunts pay our taxes which keeps out royal family and goverment strong.

We Are The People

Think the question was about "why we are hard to beat", not "post a rant about Celtic"

:P

Since Walters been back im struggling to see a pattern to our play. We have players crossing over all over the park and our full backs cut inside, besides that i cant see much that is diffrent to most other teams that would lead to us haveing such a great return of points.

Loyalty , endevour , commitment , team spirit , players who play for the jersey and of course Sir Walter Of Govan :praise::praise::praise::praise:

We Are The People

Right Tony i thought you had leftcraphead2.gif

Davie Weir, that's why.

I'm glad someone's finally posted that as there were questions posed on this board about Weir's captaincy at the start of the season, yet there's been hardly anything in praise of the job he is doing since. 1 league game lost all season- that surely must be unparalleled?

Ultimately the credit goes to Walter for me though :wink:

i think walter knows a centre half when he sees one and knows how to organise a defence

also the team have this father/son relationship with walter where they want to please him and look for his approval ... something probably quite common in successful football teams

The defence has been solid this season, anytime a ball is crossed into our box I dont even hold my breathe anymore, Weir/Boogie/Wilson will clear it in much the same way as Gough and Bomber did back in the day.

But the most valid reason as has been touched upon is the fact we have a squad that knows each other inside out now and know each others strengths and play to them.