If Boyd Goes in the Summer...

Emerson

Boyd will sign a new deal, why do I think he will, because he has been talking to big eck for almost 3 month now, and he still aint signed a deal with them, so It cant be about money, because they can offer more than us, so when walter signs a new deal boyd will follow, 20 grand per week 3 year deal. :wink:

Walter could still be here on his current deal this time next summer or longer, so what does Boydy do when his deal expires and Walter and Ally are still here?

Boyd will sign a new deal, why do I think he will, because he has been talking to big eck for almost 3 month now, and he still aint signed a deal with them, so It cant be about money, because they can offer more than us, so when walter signs a new deal boyd will follow, 20 grand per week 3 year deal. :wink:

Walter could still be here on his current deal this time next summer or longer, so what does Boydy do when his deal expires and Walter and Ally are still here?

this won,t happen because someone will buy us by the end of the season.

Boyd has said he will stay as long as walter is the manager, so I think he will sign a new deal, because walter will be here for next season.

So Walter goes, we get in Billy Davies for arguements sake or promote Ally, Boydy will chuck it? Its a strange mindset to have as a die-hard Bluenose is it not?

Boyd has said he will stay as long as walter is the manager, so I think he will sign a new deal, because walter will be here for next season.

So Walter goes, we get in Billy Davies for arguements sake or promote Ally, Boydy will chuck it? Its a strange mindset to have as a die-hard Bluenose is it not?

Extremely.

I think he's just using that as a smokescreen, as I've said.

Extremely.

I think he's just using that as a smokescreen, as I've said.

if boyd chucks it i will not be happy but I wont be that unhappy , as we are rangers and we will replace him, like we have done with many before

I'm not sure if Boyd will stay or not as none of us know the full the story of what's going on behind the scenes at Rangers just now. Once the titles wrapped up i'd like to see Naismith and Lafferty or one of the younger strikers given a chance till the seasons finished just in case Boyd is off.

If Boyd was to leave, I'd be extremely disappointed but I think that from possible replacements and the strikers we have at the minute we should be able to cope. He hasn't been doing as well recently in terms of goals, and that has seen Miller step up and get a brilliant total so far. A couple of the names mentioned could do a decent job (Goodwillie, who I think is a great talent, Tudgay, perhaps even someone in the mould of Cousin or Darcheville) and, although they may not be great goal scorers, i think a pairing of them and Miller would be a dream. I would like us to stay 4-4-2, although that depends purely on players being replaced if they were to be sold.

If Boyd is uncertain about the future of the Famous Rangers, then he seriously needs his head looked at.

Stop lying to us Boydy.. If you're leaving, at least come up with something better than the uncertainty card. Even tying staying to Walter staying is shite as well. You play for The Rangers. End of.

Love the Big Man but some of the shite that comes out of footballers mouths... Never ceases to amaze how thick many of them are.