Early Rangers images.

McBoyd

http://imageevent.com/wertp

Be easier McBoyd for you if you just put in this link.

That's where the majority of your old pics you post come from :)

And if you look really closely at the rangers pedia pages, you'll see they are linked to imageevent. You know that anyway.

Thanks to wbairds for aknowledging the site so often.

(tu)

bookmarked great site :21:

http://imageevent.com/wertp

Be easier McBoyd for you if you just put in this link.

That's where the majority of your old pics you post come from :)

And if you look really closely at the rangers pedia pages, you'll see they are linked to imageevent. You know that anyway.

Thanks to wbairds for aknowledging the site so often.

:unsure: With no offence intended here, they come from various rangers books I scan/photograph, I don't link from your site? Just need to reply/quote my posts to see where they are linked from.

Also a few of them are upgrades to the images on your site, just slightly higher resolution clearer etc, the Kinning Park farewell image included (next post), as yours has a slight smudge on the far left, I gather from scanning, mine was shot with a high resolution camera with the flash bounced off the ceiling for a very clear ambient light (I don't have a scanner :craphead:)

Any I've put on RangersPedia again are the same, not linked from your imageevent albums but from imageshack via my own uploading or my photobucket albums.

Not to put down your brilliant albums though, as it's great stuff. Although you got the images from the sames books i gather :lol:

Just an example to show I've used my own uploads;

From your site, note the scan smudge.

farewellkinningpark.jpg

From my original post of this thread (no smudge far left). It is linked from RangersPedia, but that was my own upload to RangersPedia for the Kinning Park page itself, from my own scan/photograph.

Kinningparkclosure.jpg

Again no offence intended, I enjoy your albums you've put some great work into them, but I don't link them in my posts when I say that I've uploaded them myself, that'd be lieing :lol:

We have uploaded the same photographs, from the same books so I can see why you think I'm actually linking your images and trying to claim credit :lol: haha, but I'm not :)

.. also feel free to use my smudgeless Kinning Park image for your albums by the way :craphead::P

:)