Gazza Charged With Drink Driving

Stu1993

Though he was getting it back together again think he had a coaching job with newcastle and played a few games with the reserves or something. He had a great career just sad to see that he can't live without it.

Though he was getting it back together again think he had a coaching job with newcastle and played a few games with the reserves or something. He had a great career just sad to see that he can't live without it.

He couldn't live with it either. So terribly sad. :(

He couldn't live with it either. So terribly sad. :(

...and it's the same with the drink, he can't live with it and (thinks)he can't live without it. For Gazza one drink is too much and 100 is not enough. Maybe this is his rock bottom and he'll take the help he needs to get better, well here's hoping anyway.

It is really sad.

sorry to hear this, it always makes me sad to hear gazza is in trouble again. a true legend. did anyone ever see the documentary about gazza becoming the assistant manager of a chinese club a few years back, after a week someone had to remind him he was assistant manager as he had forgot and thought he was a player

He needs put away for 6 months ......maybe no in the jail as it could kill him but a secure hospital and get him sober but i feel he will drink himself to death before too long.........it's so sad seeing a great rip themselves apart like that,but he has only himself to blame.

Everyone has tried to help him from Wattie and Ally to his ex and kids but he won't listen

As Bluenose_ Pete says if he won't help himself and wants that help things won't change,he is in a depressing cycle that i fear he'll never be free from, sad state of affairs for one so gifted.

ive always found it sad to see the state of gazza, ive lived with people with drink problems, tbh if it was only himself he was going to kill with the drink then fair enough but the way hes going hes going to kill someone else through the drink and thats where my time for him runs out.