I hope we win the league as soon as possible...

...So we can play more youngsters in the squad and see who can cut it and who cant. Would like to see the youngsters that have been around for a while like Jamie Ness, Ross Perry, Gregg Wylde and Thomas Kind Bendiksen get some more gametime. Also give some of the fringe players a few games to stake their claim for next season. Also see Neil Alexander between the sticks for the last remaining games aswell.

This is certainly a situation we should look to use as much as possible to give not only Walter, Ally and Kenny the knowledge of how these guys will fair in the first team, but also give the fans a sneak peak of whats to come in the coming years from Murray Park.

Nothing would make me more happy then seeing a few young players getting a run in the first-team and doing a job against another SPL team. Or even better scoring, dunno if its just me but when i see guys like Wilson and Fleck scoring a always find myself cheering that wee bit louder for them as i love seeing young players do well for us.

(tu) just as long as it's not against celtc.

Once we wrap up the league, I hope we do get to see the likes of Wylde, Ness, possibly Hemmings, Campbell...