The Ellis/McColl takeover talk

MisterC

Our fans are simply not capable of coming up with the resources required to run the club, sustain the club and take it forward

But we are capable of contributing to the clubs financial welbeing, even 10,000 supporters puting £2 a month into a fund is £240,00 a year, is not to be snift at?

What would hugh keevins know :lol:

Well seeing he is a journalist i'd tend to believe him.......esp over people who come on here and have "heard from a reliable source"......just hope something happens before the end of the season because I wouldn't want to go into the summer with no certainty what so ever. I'm so tired of this waiting game........

wouldn't even pay the wages of one first team player.....

It might pay for the replacement or repair of the big screens, then who knows start small it might end up a million a year releasing other funds to pay for an players wage?

Well seeing he is a journalist i'd tend to believe him.......esp over people who come on here and have "heard from a reliable source"......just hope something happens before the end of the season because I wouldn't want to go into the summer with no certainty what so ever. I'm so tired of this waiting game........

So.....you would believe a so-called journalist who likened the atmosphere at Ibrox on a European night not so long ago to a "Nuremberg Rally"?

Away and bile yer' heid.....the man is a serial liar and a delusional psychotic with a single brain cell no bigger than that of a newt.

Oh....and did I mention he's a rabid T*rrier?

By all means have doubts about any poster on here, but please, do us all a favour and cease and desist from giving credence to anything that devious lying bastard says.

:angry:

Some people on here do have reliable sources who are willing for info to be shared but not all of the fine details. I'd believe some on here over 'jhournalists' with their own pro-timmy agenda.