Kris Boyd's future...

papaguy51

It's with a heavy heart that I must break this following rumour to you.

Was speaking to a contact I became friendly with after working with him at a newspaper, and it would appear that the Boyd to Birmingham deal is almost signed and sealed.

Apparently, the big man will announce it before the last game of the season and 'hope' for a good send off from us.

There is a small chance that he'll change his mind depending on the owner, but the source has never been wrong in the past.

So that's a bit balls :(

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will believe it when I see it. Don't mean to sound like a prick mate. It's just a lot of things have been said regarding Boyd. If he goes he goes that's his choice and we will move on. He will get a good pay down there but he won't win anything. Good luck to him if he goes.

Sadly, it was to be expected.

I wish him the very best in the Premiership and hope that we give him the send off he deserves. His all round game has been criticised since the day he arrived, but his goals have been invaluable.

Realy sad news, also gutted that we wont get any money from his leaving too. But if his heart and head isnt in it then i think his time is up. Realy hope walter can find a replacement for him, not just his goals but overall as he has improved so much

Anyone with a good diea who could replace him ?

Would all depend on the finances in the summer. It'll be a shitter that we'll lose him for nothing!

Agree mate, thats one thing i am raging about.

Anyone with a good diea who could replace him ?

Would all depend on the finances in the summer. It'll be a shitter that we'll lose him for nothing!

Agree mate, thats one thing i am raging about.

aye losing him for nothings a big blow as i think we could at least get 3 million for him :(

I will be gutted if he goes and I suppose I expect he will go :(

My biggest fear is that this won't be the end of it. Until we get the ownership of the club sorted out then I just don't know where the lack of certainty will end.