Smith must go

totally agree with the post above this is only our 2nd defeat this season however im disgusted at the players getting beat by such a large margin against a team like St.Johnstone FFS. The players have let Smith down big time tonight

I hope Walter boots fuck out of the players in the dressing room tonight. Brilliant on Saturday and in the space of a few days we are brutal beyond belief. Kick up the arse that some players need - I thought we were past this 'turn up and win' pish that we suffered for a period last season.

I hope he beasts the players in training tomorrow

what a load of shite, walters had no money for 2 year but made us tick, biggest mistake was lafferty who ripped crespo up for arse paper when ni played spain. on that game i would have said he was a bargain at the price we got him. walters a true blue and you my son dont have a clue. WATP

A defeat i can handle, but 4-1? Fuck sake. That is a joke.

Smith does a great job overall, but 4 - 1 hurt so much

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour. Its results like this make us appreciate the cups/titles all the more.

I can handle getting beat but getting beat 4-1 by fucking St Johnstone is a fucking disgrace, i don't want Smith out but only being 4 wins from Title how can he not motivate the players even though they shouldn't really need motivated