Smith must go

whit a fuckin disgrace this is only our 2nd league defeat of the season ffs u canny seriously think we,re not goin to get beat at one point and ur talkin about gettin smith tae fuck, every team has a bad game this was ours were still fuckin 10 points clear with a game in hand get a grip and get behind the gers :uk:

whit a fuckin disgrace this is only our 2nd defeat of the season ffs u canny seriously think we,re not goin to get beat at one point and ur talkin about gettin smith tae fuck, every team has a bad game this was ours were still fuckin 10 points clear with a game in hand get a grip and get behind the gers :uk:

how many is that now

I can handle getting beat but getting beat 4-1 by fucking St Johnstone is a fucking disgrace, i don't want Smith out but only being 4 wins from Title how can he not motivate the players even though they shouldn't really need motivated

Are you seriously questioning Walter's ability to motivate the team after only our 2nd league defeat of the season? A season that has saw us grab wins when missing players? A season that has saw us win a cup final when down to 9 men!?

Motivation is about the only area where Smith excels.If you want to base success purely on domestic results, then you can't really lose. If you look beyond them and see some of the piss poor performances we have had, things look very different. One of the worst Celtic sides ever has allowed our frailties to be ignored by too many.

I hope Walter boots fuck out of the players in the dressing room tonight. Brilliant on Saturday and in the space of a few days we are brutal beyond belief. Kick up the arse that some players need - I thought we were past this 'turn up and win' pish that we suffered for a period last season.

I hope he beasts the players in training tomorrow

We were not brilliant on saturday; we took our chances while Hearts missed all but one of their clear cut opportunities. Our midfield was running round in circles outclassed,outpassed by Black of all players, and outplayed and out paced by the lazy half hearted Kingston.

What Walter needs to do is sort out his selections and get the team playing at a better tempo and stop lumping high balls to our strikers becuse none of them are any good in the air.

I don't know where he was stationed for this game but it does seem the only time we get decent effort and workrate is when he is on the touchline because no player seems to pay any notice to McCoist or the other stooge with the clipboard.

Agree with Scott's post. They players are out of that park and they see themself go 1 and then 2-0 down. they should motivate themself to get back on track and knowing your X ammount of games away from another SPL medal should be a enough to motivate them

AYE Sir Wattie of Smith MUST go !!!

Can't believe he's still here.

But seriously, I would not have wanted to be on the end of a Walter tirade after that match. Must have been brutal. I know he said he was too hard on the players recently.. but this one? Get right torn in Walter.