Madjid Bougherra

Muff

Hurry back please. Does anyone know when he is going to be back?

I think tonight showed again, that Danny Wilson is not ready to be a first team regular - not a criticism of Wilson at all, he is just not ready, and struggles to play week in week out.

Without Bougherra, the defence, and team is nowhere as solid!

I think tonight showed again, that Danny Wilson is not ready to be a first team regular - not a criticism of Wilson at all, he is just not ready, and struggles to play week in week out.

Is he even in the country??

Again I totally agree.

Bougherra is essential to our team.

Its crazy to think that Wilson has now played more game than Bougherra his season.

still 2 weeks away chief we need him quickly

Wilson's just not dominant enough in the air yet.

And the rest of the SPL knows it. There's a lot of big lumps of shite up front in the SPL, and Danny needs to learn how to deal with them.

And keep his hands down.

How many games has he missed this season anyone know??

i dont know mate im sure Wilson has now played 3 or 4 more this season than Bougherra. Which is shocking IMO. i no we all wanted wilson to get game time this year but i think the pressure on him starting to show. Doesnt help when it looks like weirs legs arent as strong as we thought too.

Bougherra has missed a number of games due to international duty; world cup qualifiers, and a month where he was at the African Nations.

He's played 21 games.

He's also been injured for a number of games.

Last year his injury problems were not a concern, he played 41 games.

To have an 18 year old play more than 25 games and thats including 2 CL games and an OF is putting massive pressure on the kid and he has handled most with ease. It also shows how thin our squad is.

We need him back. Not Wilson's fault but we're just far better with Bougherra in the team.

Wilson's long-range passing has also got worse since he came in the team, just seems to be aimless punts up the park now instead of the precisely placed 60 yarders he used to play when he first came in.

Hopefully back for Aberdeen.