The lack of width

ruaridhmac

...was more than obvious to see last night. Davis needs be moved back into the centre where he plays best. And Novo and/or beasley on the wings just like in December where we've played our best football of the year. Width adds an extra dimention and tbh I duno how we've managed to cope these last few years without proper wingers.

I find it difficult to understand why we aren't at least trying to get back to the way we played in Decemeber.

The players we used are fit and available for selection.

Baffling to say the least.

davis is a CM and no other position , he has had some good games on the right but thats not where he plays, novo/beasley is a decent shout although both of them are inconsistent, but sometimes novo starts a game good and he will play good but then again he may start Sh** then he will finish Sh**!

Just last night - there has been a lack of width, pace, and balance for a good number of years.

This accomodating Lee McCulloch nonsense has gone on for too long now - get him out the team, and get Davis back in his proper position.

This Lee Legend, next captain, POTY... bullshit is cringeworthy. Bar the month of December, with a few other games dotted arounb, both before, and after that month, he's been nothing more than mediocre, and he certainly isn't the best option!

I find it difficult to understand why we aren't at least trying to get back to the way we played in Decemeber.

The players we used are fit and available for selection.

Baffling to say the least.

Exactly what I've been saying recently.

Our best play came from width and keeping the ball on the floor, rather than punting it UP and OVER the midfield, who pretty much control the game for us.

Novo and Beasley out wide, Boyd and Miller in the front and centre, Davis and Thomson (Or McCulloch) in the midfield, how I miss December :(