Needing help

feda16

could lose 13 grand cause livi got demoted 2 divisons, my teams i put on at the start of the season (Man Utd 13/8, Newcastle 9/2, Charlton E.W 8/1 (1,2,3,4), Rangers 5/6, ICT 10/3, Forfar 3/1 and Real Madrid EVS) The alteration of the leagues after i put my bets on is horrible, basically its putting a cheetah against a tortoise in the 3rd division! Does anyone have any idea how i stand with this?

All the best for Tuesday , ( Couple of year ago I had a coupon on at W Hills , 2 from each section , I checked them all ,I had them all up except I was a choice short , went to the bookies and it wasny on their copy either , so they made it into an accumulator because they had accepted the bet , in your case two league formats have been altered since you placed your bet , I think you got a good case (tu)

Possibly the whole bet could be null and void , or they might scrub the one your no happy with cause it happened after the bet was placed and turn your bet into an accumulator if your lucky ,( hopefully you will be lucky )

I would be absolutely fucking amazed if that happened.

duznae look like man utd are goin to win the premiership now

maybe pay out on who finishes second in the 3rd div and take livi out the equation???

fuck knows but looks like itll be chelsea and no the bookie that fucks you mate

hope im wrong though and you get a result (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

This thread confuses me. You were clearly aware that Livi were in the 3rd division when the season commenced so that is when you should have queried the bet, instead, you decided to wait until near the end of the season as you wished to see if your original bet would still pan out to victory.

Seems like other areas of bet will not come through so in a 'good way' at least the Livi issue won't leave a sour taste behind (tu)