Red Dead Redemption

dpRFC1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing it atm, the horse riding is a bit hard to get used to, I kept getting thrown off... looks like a great game though already.

Yeah me too, the trick is to keep tapping A (or X if a PS3) and when the horse starts making a sound you just keep it pressed to slow down a bit, after which you can tap again to speed up.

I absolutely love this game, only played for about 2 hours but everything is so amazing.

Playing it atm, the horse riding is a bit hard to get used to, I kept getting thrown off... looks like a great game though already.

Yeah me too, the trick is to keep tapping A (or X if a PS3) and when the horse starts making a sound you just keep it pressed to slow down a bit, after which you can tap again to speed up.

I absolutely love this game, only played for about 2 hours but everything is so amazing.

The blue bar next to the mini map is your horse stamina. Whn it gets in to the red stop tapping X for a few secs to let the horse recover, then off you go again. If the bar empties then the horse kicks you off. Great game. :praise:

Is this as good as everyone thought it would be then?

Im really enjoying it anyway , its a bit different from your usual games and the map is HUGE and there are so many things to do to keep you occupied rather than just the storyline (tu)

Skinning animals FTW :pipe:

i enjoy getting the dog to follow you outside the town then kick it for a bit then shoot it and then skin it :pipe:

the deadeye is awesome as well , hadnt really used it much but its awesome for shooting while on horse back and even better for the bounty hunting :D 5 enemies taken out with 5 headshots in seconds :D fantastic :pipe:

Where's the cheapest I can probably get this?

Found it for £35 on Amazon..

I'd normally just pay the £40 but I'm skint at the moment, so if I find it for like £30 I can tell my mum how it's a bargain and she'll buy me it :praise:

I don't really like putting my bank details on the internet, i have looked most stores in Glasgow for this and it is sold out :anguish: looks like i'll have to buy it online :P watched a few videos of gameplay on Youtube, looks a fantastic game!

I don't really like putting my bank details on the internet, i have looked most stores in Glasgow for this and it is sold out :anguish: looks like i'll have to buy it online :P watched a few videos of gameplay on Youtube, looks a fantastic game!

It's safe, just make sure you use well known sites eg Asda, Tesco, Game, Amazon, Play etc, and you'll be fine!

I will start playing this today I think. I have a bundle of games to get through. My brother works in Oxford during the week so he has been coming home on a friday with new games each week and I just play them. Pretty good deal.

It's safe, just make sure you use well known sites eg Asda, Tesco, Game, Amazon, Play etc, and you'll be fine!

Went onto Play to buy it, said i can't buy it cause i'm not 18 :lol:

Does anyone know if Morrisons are selling this game? I went into Newton Mearns ASDA and they said ASDA will not be purchasing this game <cr> ..

Went onto Play to buy it, said i can't buy it cause i'm not 18 :lol:

Does anyone know if Morrisons are selling this game? I went into Newton Mearns ASDA and they said ASDA will not be purchasing this game <cr> ..

asda do sell it