Red Dead Redemption

dpRFC1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i get tired of travelling then i simply use the taxi and skip journey :D

Online play improves the game greatly IMO , i just need more friends so i can start a posse and go tearing it up :D its not easy on your own :(

does anyone know where has a stock :( .. sold out everywhere i'm lookin :(

I've just bought it off GAME website, saving a tenner which is not bad, should be here tomorrow for me since i bought it on Wednesday night.

I looking forward to getting this. Just spent all my money on a summer holiday though, so probably have to wait a few weeks. Have many people played it online?

this game gets boring easy

I find all the travelling you have to do a bit tedious.

At least in GTA you can go in different vechiles and you have a variety of radio stations to listen too.

When you set up camp you can just select 'Travel to Destination', no need for travelling on horse or having to pay for a taxi.

does anyone know where has a stock :( .. sold out everywhere i'm lookin :(

I was in Braehead yesterday, HMV have it for £40, plenty of stock when i was there and this was roughly 5pm so not as if people were rushing to get the game, possibly still stock left in there however GAME was sold out and they had stock in earlier that day.

It's not a bad game once i've done the story and finished the challenges I dont think it will have much replay value apart from online with a few mates. Still a brilliant game first time through nonetheless.

What can you do online? Like what's the best match to do on it? Everytime i go online it's free roam with 1-2 other players and it's shit i think.

press back or select on your control (depending on what console you have) and you can choose team deathmatch, free-for-all etc. at the start of free-for-alls everybody starts in a circle and you all duel :lol:

bought it yesterday, doing ok, quite enjoying it actually

have to agree though, its a bit boring if youve got a cunt of a journey to go....especially since some cunt stole my horse

My brother bought it the other day, and had a shot of it the yesterday. Pretty good, enjoyable so far. I can understand how people can grow bored of it though. Some whore just about got me killed :angry:

Screaming she was in trouble, 4 guys start shooting me, I kill them and she is left pleading for her life. I took great pleasure in putting the rifle up to her head.

have to agree though, its a bit boring if youve got a cunt of a journey to go....especially since some cunt stole my horse

prses up on the d-pad , charachter whistles and horse will come running (tu)

My brother bought it the other day, and had a shot of it the yesterday. Pretty good, enjoyable so far. I can understand how people can grow bored of it though. Some whore just about got me killed :angry:

Screaming she was in trouble, 4 guys start shooting me, I kill them and she is left pleading for her life. I took great pleasure in putting the rifle up to her head.

That's right she was part of the trap. I blew her brains out for her trouble. :lol:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Or fast travel using a campsite.

Or fast travel using a campsite.

indeed but i enjoy ridig about came across a huge pack of wolves , started firing into the crowd , nailed about 15 of them so get off my horse and start skining them only to get attacked by another 7 or 8 of them and got mauled , lost all 13 that i managed to skin before they killed me :(