I was wrong

trueblue79

After sleeping on last nights result, I can now see what most fans are talking about. A lose 4-1 to any team shouldnt happen.

After watching the game back this morning, I must say the lack of fight they players showed last night, makes me worry, are the players running out of steam? hope not. We are 10 points clear, but I still have this doubt in my head, that we are going to throw this away.

Ibrox on sat is going to be a very nervous place, Hamilton will come on at the weekend and play 4-5-1,and I am worried that the players will not be able to break them down, after all It took untill extra time in the cup do beat them last time, I just hope walter gets them right up for this from the first whistle, not the second 45, Anything other than a rangers wins in these next two home games, i'll be a very worried man.

We still need 4 wins to clinch the title and we have 3 difficult games coming up.

We should beat Hamilton and although Aberdeen are absolutely pish they will come to Ibrox and make things difficult. Then we go to Tannadice in a very tough game against an in form team who will be pushing for 3rd place.

We still have work to do to cross the finish line and it starts on Saturday.

I don't think that's the attitude of the players at all

I wasn't surprised by the result last night, the defeat that is, the score obviously came as a shock, but anyone who thought we'd coast to the title needs to get their head out of their arse.

I hate getting beat, but if I see us go out and try our arses off, hit the post six times and get done by a bad call from the lino, I can MAYBE get some consolation.

Going to Perth in those conditions to a game that's already been postponed, to see the team put in a pathetic performance like that and lose four goals is not acceptable, and never should be to Glasgow Rangers, nor its fans.

Of course, it'll mean nothing in terms of the title run in, but it doesn't make it acceptable.

If lafferty and mcculloch start we'll struggle. Let's go for it, Davis and thomson in the center, Naismith and novo on the flanks and boydy and miller up front. This is the game Boyd will get his goal. I'm sure if he wasn't hooked at half time he would of scored, pity the chances fell to edu and that diddy lafferty who is surprised when a ball reaches him :(

Go out there rangers and steam roll them, crush them and send a message to the teams thinking they can stop 2 in a row!

I hate getting beat, but if I see us go out and try our arses off, hit the post six times and get done by a bad call from the lino, I can MAYBE get some consolation.

Going to Perth in those conditions to a game that's already been postponed, to see the team put in a pathetic performance like that and lose four goals is not acceptable, and never should be to Glasgow Rangers, nor its fans.

Of course, it'll mean nothing in terms of the title run in, but it doesn't make it acceptable.

This....

Lots of smug fans on here saying that the result means nothing and its just a blip... I believe we will still win the league, I am not a panic merchant, and I am not over reacting to only our second league defeat of the season... I am majorly pissed off that we have conceded 4 goals to a side that probably cost less to assemble than Kyle Lafferty cost us. A side that have not scored 4 goals against us in their history and who rightly consider any kind of victory over us as a once in a blue moon achievement....

I am not calling for Walters head, I am not say sell our under performing players and I am not saying that we are going to throw the title away....

I am only saying that there are no circumstances in which Rangers losing 4-1 to St Johnstone is an acceptable result.. NONE... and that leaves me very disappointed in the team and management

i think their first 2 goals were absolute flukes and any team would struggle if the opposition get effectively a 2 goal start.

i also feel that the team perhaps put the tools away after tynecastle thinking that the hard work was done ... and that is enough to loose the game when you're up against such committed opposition

This....

Lots of smug fans on here saying that the result means nothing and its just a blip... I believe we will still win the league, I am not a panic merchant, and I am not over reacting to only our second league defeat of the season... I am majorly pissed off that we have conceded 4 goals to a side that probably cost less to assemble than Kyle Lafferty cost us. A side that have not scored 4 goals against us in their history and who rightly consider any kind of victory over us as a once in a blue moon achievement....

I am not calling for Walters head, I am not say sell our under performing players and I am not saying that we are going to throw the title away....

I am only saying that there are no circumstances in which Rangers losing 4-1 to St Johnstone is an acceptable result.. NONE... and that leaves me very disappointed in the team and management

Good post agree 100%

About time you noticed your mistake, rangers should not be losing to any european side 4-1. Nevermind a SPL side

Really? How many European sides haven't signed a new player in nearly 2 years mate? Time for you to get a bit of perspective on things I reckon. Or are we holding out for those elusive "Rangers class" players?