Fabregas Scores With Broken Leg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you imagine a Barca midfield of Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta?!

I couldn't see that working against anyone powerful.

They need a Keita or Toure in there, and Fabregas isn't as good as Iniesta or Xavi.

IMO :)

Fabregas is an excellent player but Xavi and Iniesta are on a completely different planet and at a level Fabregas will never reach.

Xavi---Toure---Iniesta; you will do well to find a better balanced and skilled midfield trio of those 3 IMO.

Fabregas is an excellent player but Xavi and Iniesta are on a completely different planet and at a level Fabregas will never reach.

Xavi---Toure---Iniesta; you will do well to find a better balanced and skilled midfield trio of those 3 IMO.

Disagree.

Iv been watching him in an Arsenal shirt since 17 years of age and iv seen the lad dominate Juves midfield at that age, Real Madrid, Man Utd etc. He has amazing ability. I think he will be on that level in the next few years.

Fabregas is an excellent player don't get me wrong but Xavi and Iniesta are far better players than Fabregas will ever be IMO.

When was the last time Fabregas really took a grip of the midfield against Man Utd? Park/Anderson/Carrick/Fletcher always minimise Fabregas' ability in these game but last years CL final just proves to me that Iniesta is a far superior player. SAF put Anderson on him to try and stop him from getting on the ball but Iniesta carried on, dictated the game and forced Anderson off at HT because he couldn't get near him.

Fabregas is a great player but if you put a half decent midfield player on him who will man mark him and follow him around the pitch for 90 minutes he rarely produces the goods in the big games. On the other hand Iniesta does.

Fabregas is an excellent player don't get me wrong but Xavi and Iniesta are far better players than Fabregas will ever be IMO.

When was the last time Fabregas really took a grip of the midfield against Man Utd? Park/Anderson/Carrick/Fletcher always minimise Fabregas' ability in these game but last years CL final just proves to me that Iniesta is a far superior player. SAF put Anderson on him to try and stop him from getting on the ball but Iniesta carried on, dictated the game and forced Anderson off at HT because he couldn't get near him.

Fabregas is a great player but if you put a half decent midfield player on him who will man mark him and follow him around the pitch for 90 minutes he rarely produces the goods in the big games. On the other hand Iniesta does.

He has produced big game performances in huge games before, just not in the last season or so. Fabregas played away to Man Utd and set up Adebayor for the winner and he was amazing in that game. Ran the show.