MY Rangers LEGENDS

Weebawbees

Gazza will always be my favourite... shame what he has become :(

Gazza has always been an alcoholic. The guy is messed up badly. He needed help a long long time ago. Not sure if he got help after watching his best mate die in a accident, but i would think that would have something to do with his mental health now. I fear the worst for him, i really do.

I think in this instance it's important to realise that everyone places different criteria on whay makes a man a Rangers legend. Take Ian Ferguson(not the wallet dipper, the St Mirren one). In my opinion he wasn't a great Rangers player and never really fullfilled the potential he had to be a true legend, yet he won 9 Championship medals. Many Rangers fans might consider him a legend purely because he was an out and out Rangers fan. So were many others, is that really enough to qualify?

Ian Ferguson did not win 9 Championship medals, it was only Richard Gough that won all 9 Medals. :)

I think in this instance it's important to realise that everyone places different criteria on whay makes a man a Rangers legend. Take Ian Ferguson(not the wallet dipper, the St Mirren one). In my opinion he wasn't a great Rangers player and never really fullfilled the potential he had to be a true legend, yet he won 9 Championship medals. Many Rangers fans might consider him a legend purely because he was an out and out Rangers fan. So were many others, is that really enough to qualify?

Ian Ferguson did not win 9 Championship medals, it was only Richard Gough that won all 9 Medals. :)

:praise:

Ally McCoist

Brian Laudrup

Jorg Albertz

Paul Gascoigne

Managed to catch the last few years of the 9IAR era and these are the players I can really remember. Jorg Albertz is the biggest legend I have seen at the club since I was able to watch him for all of his Rangers career.

Since 1998 there has not been any real legends. Plenty of icons but no legends IMO.

I have the 9 in a row video somewhere and Ferguson states that he did win all 9

also McCoist won all 9 as well

Why is Novo classed as a legend? He had one really good season, and I think people can't see past the fact he loves the club. He is a very average player, but because he jumps about mad for us, he is a "legend." Not for me, sorry. Great guy, yes.

I have the 9 in a row video somewhere and Ferguson states that he did win all 9

also McCoist won all 9 as well

The video is wrong as it was only Gough who won all nine medals.