'Rangers Till I Die' Charity Wristbands - Support your heroes and legends

Saturday's home game against Hamilton is a chance for supporters young and old to pay homage to some of their favourite players of days gone by at Ibrox as together we celebrate "Heroes and Legends Day". Bluenoses throughout the stadium will be given the opportunity to celebrate their favourite Light Blue legends from the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's! by welcoming them onto the pitch and taking the roof off Ibrox at halftime.

wristbands.jpg In order to remember this day and to support the fantastic Ex-Players Benevolent Fund charity limited edition wristbands will be on sale to proclaim to everyone that you are Rangers till you die. We at RangersMedia are re-affirming our commitment to our 5k Appeal to raise five thousand pounds for the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund this year and are to be involved in the sale of "Rangers Till I Die" charity wristbands.

<p style="text-align: justify;">

View the full article

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys these are lookin seriously brilliant and by the look of them ,they are made to a very high standard obviously, help yourselves to buying some and think of the great cause they are for , and i hope we dont see anyone floggin them on ***y tryin to make a few quid , WE ARE RANGERS / WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk::21::uk:

I doubt I'll be getting any tomorrow tbh.

But undoubtedly a great cause.

I'm selling them in the Broomloan concourse so, yes, you will be buying one Robert...

<cr>

I can't miss ye mind you haha