'Rangers Till I Die' Charity Wristbands - Support your heroes and legends

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that it McBoyd, I'd have thought you'd have been snapping away taking pics :BELM:

Naw that was from the night time, I didn't take my camera to the day time selling of the wristbands :P

Is that it McBoyd, I'd have thought you'd have been snapping away taking pics :BELM:

Naw that was from the night time, I didn't take my camera to the day time selling of the wristbands :P

Whos all in the sig? :craphead:

Random drunk folk :craphead:

Whos all in the sig? :craphead:

Random drunk folk :craphead:

I recognise Bkay and thats about it I think

Guest therabbitt

I'd like to take a little minute to thank every single person that came to sell the wristbands - you guys were fantastic. We had such a diverse mixture of people and ages coming to help a fantastic charity, which is a cracking relfection of RangersMedia as a whole.

Of course, people needed to be there to buy the bands, so it's very assuring that so many Rangers fans want to support their ex-players, truly reinforcing the fact that you're Rangers till you die.

Massive thanks to contacts for getting the ball rolling with this. We'd originally planned to run with this as just a RangersMedia charity raising initiative, however we don't have the kind of capital to have achieved anything like the scale that we had yesterday without the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund taking up the reigns and the club being so great in letting us into the stadium to sell the bands.

Even though he's not on the board, I'd like to thank my mate Jon for his help co-ordinating the day. It was his first Rangers game too (sad that he/we missed the goal, seeing Rangers going mental when we scored would have topped the day off).

Once again, a personal thanks from me and everyone at RangersMedia for making the day such a success.

Rangers 'til I die.

I'd like to take a little minute to thank every single person that came to sell the wristbands - you guys were fantastic. We had such a diverse mixture of people and ages coming to help a fantastic charity, which is a cracking relfection of RangersMedia as a whole.

Of course, people needed to be there to buy the bands, so it's very assuring that so many Rangers fans want to support their ex-players, truly reinforcing the fact that you're Rangers till you die.

Massive thanks to contacts for getting the ball rolling with this. We'd originally planned to run with this as just a RangersMedia charity raising initiative, however we don't have the kind of capital to have achieved anything like the scale that we had yesterday without the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund taking up the reigns and the club being so great in letting us into the stadium to sell the bands.

Even though he's not on the board, I'd like to thank my mate Jon for his help co-ordinating the day. It was his first Rangers game too (sad that he/we missed the goal, seeing Rangers going mental when we scored would have topped the day off).

Once again, a personal thanks from me and everyone at RangersMedia for making the day such a success.

Rangers 'til I die.

Well done to you mate for yesterday, you organised everything fantastically and did a good job all day and night, constantly busy and helping folk (tu) you must have been knackered!

Also thanks for inviting me to both matchday selling wristbands and the evening event, I had a fantastic day, and it was great that so much was raised for the charity.

There really isn't a team like the Glasgow Rangers :sherlock:

Rangers 'til I die.

yeah it was a good day a sold 7 bags outsie the subway but didnt like the running around the stadium looking for u lol form bags lol

Hats off to all involved with this worthwhile project :wink: I wasn't at the function but had a fun couple of hours selling the bands at exit 23 west enclosure end. I've wee ache in my bicep with the weight of ma bucket :blush: which included the contents of my mate Andys bucket which he happened to drop and smash the ass out it spilling the contents doh 'where do we get the T-shirts' was the question asked a number of times we could've sold a few.

Just want to say it was a privelige to help out with this and honour our former players. The dinner too was fantastic and I had an amazing time and to meet some of my heroes like Hateley, Novo and Durrant from my time watching Rangers, as well as some from the past like John Greig, Ralph Brand and Colin Jackson as well as the legendary Andy Cameron was unreal. All credit to Rab, Contacts, the ex players committee for making it a day and night to remember. We truly are the people.

• 1 month later...