Lafferty to Wolves?

super hans

Mick McCarthy is lining up a £2.5million move this summer for Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty.

But Wolves boss McCarthy faces a scrap to land another of his summer targets, Crystal Palace defender Nathaniel Clyne.

McCarthy wants to bring Northern Ireland ­international Lafferty back to England and is preparing an offer for the end of the season.

Former Burnley star Lafferty, 22, has endured a torrid time in Glasgow since his move from Turf Moor 18 months ago and has been embroiled in ‘diving’ rows more than once.

And McCarthy is set to test cash-strapped Rangers’ resolve with a bid to take him to the Molineux.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Wolves-boss-Mick-McCarthy-lines-up-2-5million-move-for-Rangers-star-but-faces-competition-to-land-Crystal-Palace-defender-article377085.html

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it is true, Walter will not let Lafferty leave. I think Walter thinks Lafferty will become good.

i think he has the making to come good but we cant affored to wait. We dont have a big enough squad to give players 2-3 years to settle down to life at Rangers.

Fuck! I hate these April fools day jokes.If McCarthy is willing to pay 2.5 million sheckels then grab it before the drugs wear off.I'm not sure Wattie would sell him though because he knows that Lafferty has talent deep deep down but it's finding it hard to work itself to the surface, so he wouldn't want to admit that we should have left him at Burnley.

Cut your losses Wattie and get him off the books.:craphead:

Lol! If true, then what the FUCK has he seen in him recently?

Hope to god it's true.

i doubt they have seen anything in him recently but would have seen the same thing we say while playing at Burnley. and im sure they were just as impressed as we were, but he just hasnt cut it here,

He probably could become a decent player for someone eventually but I dont think it'll ever happen here.

Take the money and run.

I actually think Walter would take that. People seem to think the management will pick him no matter what but the truth of the matter is they have publically slated his performances and left him out the squad completely in recent weeks.

He will end up going to wolves and scoring week in week out :lol:

Charlie Adam anyone?

Difference is, despite being the regular target for fans, Adam did score 15 goals in one season for us and showed undoubted ability, even if parts of his game were indredibly frustrating.