Lafferty to Wolves?

super hans

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a load of shyte.

Who the feck would pay this money for the big man in his current form ?

Kyle will stay at Ibrox and go on to become a hero to those so called Rangers fans who give him such vile abuse. :lafferty:

The lad probably puts too much pressure on himself.

Remember what Mr. Struth said.

"I hear you're a good player son, but can you play for The Rangers?"

Lafferty is in that position. The Rangers are too big for him to handle...sadly.

Kyle will stay at Ibrox and go on to become a hero to those so called Rangers fans who give him such vile abuse. :lafferty:

:lol: Hero, that's optimism at its finest.

:lol: Hero, that's optimism at its finest.

Mon the Sebo!!

I know I will likely be on my own with this but, I hope he stays. We all know he has not been great since his arrival but he has shown me enough to believe he has the ability and he works hard enough to try and make it happen. WS saw something in him to spend 3million on him, I trust his judgement.

Laff is working with the best goalscorer in the clubs history he will come good, I trust ally to get the best out of him.

He has been working with McCoist for 2 years now and is showing no signs of improving.

He is either too stupid to take the advice of McCoist or he has absolutely no ability at all!

Mick McCarthy is lining up a £2.5million move this summer for Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty.

But Wolves boss McCarthy faces a scrap to land another of his summer targets, Crystal Palace defender Nathaniel Clyne.

McCarthy wants to bring Northern Ireland ­international Lafferty back to England and is preparing an offer for the end of the season.

Former Burnley star Lafferty, 22, has endured a torrid time in Glasgow since his move from Turf Moor 18 months ago and has been embroiled in ‘diving’ rows more than once.

And McCarthy is set to test cash-strapped Rangers’ resolve with a bid to take him to the Molineux.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Wolves-boss-Mick-McCarthy-lines-up-2-5million-move-for-Rangers-star-but-faces-competition-to-land-Crystal-Palace-defender-article377085.html