Boyd - I'm Focused On Gers

Stu1993

KRIS BOYD has insisted he has not agreed to go anywhere and is totally focused on helping Rangers to the title after reports yesterday stated that he had concluded a deal with Birmingham City.

It was suggested strongly in certain quarters that the SPL's top scorer had already agreed to be reunited with Alex McLeish and Barry Ferguson.

A Rangers contract offer is on the table and Boyd says he will make his decision at the end of the campaign.

Boyd said: "Right now I'm only thinking about Rangers.

"There is obviously going to be some speculation about my future but as things stand I have made no decision.

"I have put everything to the back of my mind until the end of the season.

"At the moment I am 100 per cent focused on Rangers and 100 per cent committed to Rangers."

The 26-year-old striker reckons his form has not been what it should be since returning from groin surgery.

He has been stuck on 99 SPL goals for Rangers for five games and was replaced at halt-time in Wednesday's 4-1 defeat by St Johnstone.

"I have not been pleased with my form since I have returned from injury so that's all I'm concentrating on," he told The Sun..

"We have big games coming up and that's all I'm thinking about - nothing else."

Well it's about time he fucking shows it!

Been rank rotten since injury.

If he is going to leave then he can at least leave us with some memories instead of this pish we are being treated too at the moment.

If he is going to leave then he can at least leave us with some memories instead of this pish we are being treated too at the moment.

How fickle is that?! :lol:

How fickle is that?! laugh.gif

Its ok papa lafferty will take overcraphead2.gif

Lets not remember all the past moments he has given us. What do you call them, eh....Memories?

Is it really ten games?!

That's shit, not like him at all.

It's the first time I've watched Boyd and really thought that there was something else on his mind.

im sure tomorrows game will be 10, but i dont no if he will start. Doesnt deserve a start IMO.

he does need to give a bit more imo.

i cant remember the last time he scored (not a pen)

going on 10 games in open play, which is bad run for the big man.

that's terrible for any striker, never mind Boyd!

KRIS Boyd last night laughed off suggestions he has agreed to join Birmingham City in the summer on a Bosman.

The Rangers striker was said to have agreed a contract worth £1million a year in wages to team up again with his former Ibrox manager Alex McLeish at the English Premiership outfit.

Boyd does have an offer from Birmingham and other top sides south of the border,as well as a new contract proposal from his current employers, but has yet to make a decision.

Record Sport understands Boyd will earn much more than the salary figure squoted, if he does decide his future lies away from Ibrox.

A source close to the player said: "It is inaccurate to suggest Kris has decided to sign for Birmingham. The financial figures are also wrong.

"He is concentrating on the final games of the season for Rangers and will then sit down and assess his options.

"He might stay at Rangers, he might decide to go. It will be sorted out next month.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2010/04/02/rangers-striker-kris-boyd-laughs-off-birmingham-city-deal-claims-86908-22156555/

he does need to give a bit more imo.

i cant remember the last time he scored (not a pen)

going on 10 games in open play, which is bad run for the big man.

that's terrible for any striker, never mind Boyd!

he needs to come out of the traps running tomorrow.

if hes having 2nd thoughts about signing a new contract for the Rangers, and giving up the chance to be one of Rangers best goalscorers, banging in goals for the club you love, then hes off his nut.

If he was a Rangers man, he'd have signed a long time ago.

I was being ironic, nice to see someone picked up on it :pipe:

He hasn't regained his form since his injury, which isn't a surprise. Soon as he gets his 100th I think we will see a better Boyd just needs to get the goal and he can relax. I can see him getting a couple on Saturday.

he's off in the Summer

if he doesn't want to be here then stick him on the bench

Bit daft to do that, he is a goal scorer and he will score us goals that will bring the title closer to us.

he's off in the Summer

if he doesn't want to be here then stick him on the bench

Bit daft to do that, he is a goal scorer and he will score us goals that will bring the title closer to us.

he hasn't scored from open play for 10 games though - and he hasn't looked close to scoring either