Boyd - I'm Focused On Gers

Stu1993

he's off in the Summer

if he doesn't want to be here then stick him on the bench

Bit daft to do that, he is a goal scorer and he will score us goals that will bring the title closer to us.

he hasn't scored from open play for 10 games though - and he hasn't looked close to scoring either

Is open play the only way goals are scored then? Penalties or not a goal is a goal. He hasn't looked nearly as good since coming back but we were moaning at Kevin Thomson and Mo Edu when they came back from injury as well. Just because Boyd is waiting until the end of the season to decide what he does with his future is no reason to drop him. His lack of form is forcing Walters hand a little, but Hamilton at Ibrox is the ideal game for Kris and dropping him this weekend would be daft.

A normal person would just now be back from his injury, no wonder his form has not been great.

I hope we hold onto him but better players have left and still we march onwards.

WATP

like big Dado :praise: he was 10x the player boyd is/will ever be :21:(tu)

A normal person would just now be back from his injury, no wonder his form has not been great.

I hope we hold onto him but better players have left and still we march onwards.

WATP

like big Dado hail.gif he was 10x the player boyd is/will ever be 21.gif00000042.gif

just dosent have the goals like boyd

Why have the likes of Thommo and Nacho begged to be signed up for life knowing damn fine what state we are in but a born Bluenose has been cagey about it all? I really do not understand his stance on this one little bit. He would get more respect if he just came out and said "Im offski in the summer" IMO.