David Haye vs John Ruiz

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Usa & Klitschko Fans Anit Impressed

Haye should fight Valuev and then Monte Barrett again,instead of thinking about a Klitschko.He would get killed

But I want him to get knocked the **** out. I'm sick of him fighting these chumps

Fukk Haye and his bullshit rabbit punches,BS stoppage and three of the KD's were blatant punches to the back of the head. i hope he fights klitschko cause id pay £14.95 to watch Haye get killed

Haye would kill both Klitchko's :lol:

If he hit them with one of the big shots that landed on Ruiz they would be out cold.

He is to fast and strong for them.

He was getting caught with quite a few jabs at some points during the fight. If he hadnt knocked him down in the 1st Ruiz would have caused him a lot more trouble. If haye is gettng caught clean with jabs from Ruiz then I cant see him beating a Klitschko. He'd give it a bloody good go though. Last night was entertaining as always from Haye. Well done Dave.

i think the knockdown in the first round threw haye out of his game a little as well

he probably thought it was going to be easy stuff after that,

after the first haye's guard was poor (considering how it was against valuev) and he seemed to take it for granted that the fight was going to be his

im sure if ruiz hadnt went down, haye would have been more professional about it

The Usa & Klitschko Fans Anit Impressed

Haye should fight Valuev and then Monte Barrett again,instead of thinking about a Klitschko.He would get killed

But I want him to get knocked the **** out. I'm sick of him fighting these chumps

Fukk Haye and his bullshit rabbit punches,BS stoppage and three of the KD's were blatant punches to the back of the head. i hope he fights klitschko cause id pay £14.95 to watch Haye get killed

Fucksake Broomloan did you catch Haye with your Mum,that's some hatred right there :P

Nah mate its from a boxing forum i go on not my words

Haye destroyed Ruiz without even sparring. Ruiz took some huge shots and kept coming. Wlad is an excellent boxer and will be harder to hit but could he took those shots like Ruiz? Not a chance. Haye has a very real chance against either of the brothers!!!