David Goodwillie

Macca1690

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres already a topic on him somewhere, hes a great young player with bags of potential i think, would be a great signing for us. Could learn alot under the Management of Smith & Co.

People have said on here that there's rumours going about that he's on his way to Rangers this summer.

(tu)

Apparently it's very likely, but I won't believe anything until it actually happens.

People have said on here that there's rumours going about that he's on his way to Rangers this summer.

(tu)

Apparently it's very likely, but I won't believe anything until it actually happens.

Same gary, realy hope it happens though.

I'd be chuffed if we got Goodwillie.

He's young, but already has, decent level of experience, he's starting to become a more regular scorer now that he plays more, he works hard and he has a winners mentality.

Considering that he's only just turned 21 he's still got scope to improve even more.

I hope we sign him.

i think he is rank rotten mate, sorry.

not rangers class...

Define Rangers class

a certain level of player that i would expect to see at ibrox.

Well it's highly unlikely that guys who you believe are Rangers class would be within our current budget.

our current budget?

when we bought naismith he was scoring goals left right and centre, he was rangers class.

he did not get much of a run out though.

how much did we pay for him?!

im talking about players who are rangers class within our current budget, and i am sorry, he is not.

He's young, but already has, decent level of experience, he's starting to become a more regular scorer now that he plays more, he works hard and he has a winners mentality.

Considering that he's only just turned 21 he's still got scope to improve even more.

I hope we sign him.

Agree mate, he also does something which we hardly ever do and that is try and score from outside the box.

I hope we sign him.

I thought he was a lot older than that. I've only seen him play against us, he seems to pretty talented and willing to take on players, and have a go at goal. smile.gif

He seems to be on a good run of form at the moment and has impressed me when I've seen him. Would surely flourish even more in a better team. Players would have to leave for him to come in though or there would be no point.

He'd cost a fair bit of money - in that I mean £1.5m+...

Similar player to Kenny Miller in terms of work rate, and attitude on the pitch. He's got a decent touch, good in the air, bit of pace, can score goals... a bit rough around the edges, pretty much expected for a player who's just turned 21. He is also one hard little bastard who takes no shit, and has a bit of arrogance about him.

He want's to play for Rangers!

Don't know if we are interested in him, but I wouldn't be suprised if we were.

i think he is rank rotten mate, sorry. not rangers class...

[/quote

rangers class it makes me laugh when i read this have u had a look at the team lately rangrs class is not gascoigne and laudrup its broadfoot and naismith

I think he is a good finisher. The trouble is, we seem to ruin young talent. Naismith is not the player he was at Kilmarnock. I accept that he was out through injury for a long spell but he has just not reached a good level at Rangers. He is like a rabbit caught in headlights when he pulls on a Rangers jersey.

Goodwillie is strong and I like that in a striker. He also has a good first touch. Something that is sadly lacking at our club. Davis is the only one who can touch the ball without the second touch being a throw in.

I say get Lafferty to fuck and bring in Goodwillie. That will be an improvement!