David Goodwillie

Macca1690

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete dick of a player :D arrogant wee bastard :lol: hes fast, but he is nowhere near rangers class and never will be :D

why do alot of people see hes not rangers class, we dont have the money to bring in players at the top level. Were at a stage were we have to pluck out young players for as cheap as possible and then sell them on to make a profit.

i think hes a great young player anyway, and under Smith and the management and players like davis and miller round him he could improve alot.

He'd cost a fair bit of money - in that I mean £1.5m+...

Similar player to Kenny Miller in terms of work rate, and attitude on the pitch. He's got a decent touch, good in the air, bit of pace, can score goals... a bit rough around the edges, pretty much expected for a player who's just turned 21. He is also one hard little bastard who takes no shit, and has a bit of arrogance about him.

He want's to play for Rangers!

Don't know if we are interested in him, but I wouldn't be suprised if we were.

Agreed

Was he not the boy wjo knocked out the 20 stone rugby boy wi one punch cos the guy was taking the mickey?

I seem to remember he battered someone in a squarego outside Fat Sams as well.

In both cases he was standing his ground so defo got something about him in terms of ability and a wee bit of backbone

Complete dick of a player :D arrogant wee bastard :lol: hes fast, but he is nowhere near rangers class and never will be :D

so who are rangers class ?, messi ? ronaldo ? torres ?, get a grip :lol:, david goodwillie is more than capable of playing for rangers.

I mentioned that I had heard it in the Boyd leaving thread, but since then this seems to have grown legs over the past few days.

I hope people aren't spreading it on the basis of that because I simply read it on another forum and asked sopmebody on here who is from that area if they had heard anything about it.

Still I'd be chuffed if it happens. A big part of making it at Rangers is having belief in yourself and a will to win I think Goodwillie has both in spades.

jesus christ, look at the last player we bought for "potential" (3.5million spunked on lafferty if anyone didnt know)

what rangers need is people that can come in and walk right into the team while improving it

and he cannot do that yet im afraid, especially with the champions league next season

TheNuts is the new djgazbcm, total fucking numpty.

in your opinion ;):pipe:

Well thats generally the idea of a forum.....

absolutely. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if someone says something you don't agree with, they are a fucking numpty?

Fantastic logic.

absolutely. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if someone says something you don't agree with, they are a fucking numpty?

Fantastic logic.

No, i disagree with everything he says. Everytime i see him in a thread and i see what he writes i totally disagree with it. So my opinion of him is he is a numpty. Sounds logical now?

Fantastic logic.

No, i disagree with everything he says. Everytime i see him in a thread and i see what he writes i totally disagree with it. So my opinion of him is he is a numpty. Sounds logical now?

No it is a difference of opinion it doesn't define the person.

I disagree with you on this but i don't think you are a numpty.

Does it mean that you are always right if you disagree with him every time? I don't think it is possible to make assumptions on things that aren't factual. If he said the sky was green and grass was blue, fair enough.

Fantastic logic.

No it is a difference of opinion it doesn't define the person.

I disagree with you on this but i don't think you are a numpty.

Does it mean that you are always right if you disagree with him every time? I don't think it is possible to make assumptions on things that aren't factual. If he said the sky was green and grass was blue, fair enough.

Well, I think he is a numpty. :pipe: I see what you are saying but the boy talks an inanimate amount of pish and i'm calling him a numpty for it. If he doesn't like it, i really dont care to be honest :pipe:

Good young player with a bit of desire and passion about him, with the right coaches he could be a real stand out in the SPL and a decent player in europe.

At this moment in time I think he's the next Kenny Miller, although I think he has the potential to become a more complete player than Miller is.

Good young player with a bit of desire and passion about him, with the right coaches he could be a real stand out in the SPL and a decent player in europe.

At this moment in time I think he's the next Kenny Miller, although I think he has the potential to become a more complete player than Miller is.

He does have similar qualities to Miller and while i don't think he is good enough to walk into Rangers' first team, i would like to sign him, give him some experience and watch him grow as a player. I think it would be a decent signing.