David Goodwillie

Macca1690

My soon to be brother in laws nephew is Dale Hilson who plays for united, he gets a lift back with Goodwillie as they are both from the Raploch. Dale was telling my sis that Goodwillie is getting alot of attention from Rangers and he will be at Ibrox next season.

Goodwillie is a big Rangers fan in a celtic part of town plus he has calmed down a fair bit, he would be a good signing for the squad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My soon to be brother in laws nephew is Dale Hilson who plays for united, he gets a lift back with Goodwillie as they are both from the Raploch. Dale was telling my sis that Goodwillie is getting alot of attention from Rangers and he will be at Ibrox next season.

Goodwillie is a big H** in a celtic part of town plus he has calmed down a fair bit, he would be a good signing for the squad

dont ever call him or any other RANGERS fan that, what a dick

Goodwillie is a big H** in a celtic part of town plus he has calmed down a fair bit, he would be a good signing for the squad

dont ever call him or any other RANGERS fan that, what a dick

Was thinking that to myself.

im not a tim by the way! govan front row p seat 125

Dont explain yourself, he was at the wind up, but dont refer to yourself or any other bear as that mateboogie.png

who said that :craphead: haha joking i was

• 1 month later...

He is Big Dunc all over. leave him at Utd shagging the tarts of dundee once he grows up he will be a reaaly good player,but at heart is is still a Raploch boy with good looks, likes bevvy and birds with fake tans 1 year with Wattie would not be enough.....the truth fae an arab

i think hes an excelent prospect indeed the best prospect in scottish football for a long long time.

Welcome Mr Goodwillie

When ye signing for the Champions?

:wink:

i am just his biggest fan mate not him i promise.

well thats my opinion.

i think at the present moment with money being tight we will have to get the best players from the spl the days of us buying premiership players are over untill we have new ownership.

i think he is rank rotten mate, sorry. not rangers class...

[/quote

rangers class it makes me laugh when i read this have u had a look at the team lately rangrs class is not gascoigne and laudrup its broadfoot and naismith

I know, i'm absolutely f*cking sick of hearing people spurt out these stupid comments ie - "He's not Rangers class"

Makes me sick to say it but i don't think we'll have those "Rangers Class" sort of players in our sights for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. :disappointment:

[/quote

rangers class it makes me laugh when i read this have u had a look at the team lately rangrs class is not gascoigne and laudrup its broadfoot and naismith

I know, i'm absolutely f*cking sick of hearing people spurt out these stupid comments ie - "He's not Rangers class"

Makes me sick to say it but i don't think we'll have those "Rangers Class" sort of players in our sights for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. :disappointment:

so what are bougherra, edu and davis then? doh!

they most certainly are Rangers class, they are outstanding footballers.

[/quote

so what are bougherra, edu and davis then? doh!

they most certainly are Rangers class, they are outstanding footballers.

:lol: