David Goodwillie

Macca1690

i think he is rank rotten mate, sorry. not rangers class...

[/quote

rangers class it makes me laugh when i read this have u had a look at the team lately rangrs class is not gascoigne and laudrup its broadfoot and naismith

I know, i'm absolutely f*cking sick of hearing people spurt out these stupid comments ie - "He's not Rangers class"

Makes me sick to say it but i don't think we'll have those "Rangers Class" sort of players in our sights for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. 003.gif

so what are bougherra, edu and davis then? doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>!

they most certainly are Rangers class, they are outstanding footballers.

laugh.gif

Aye yer right too laugh mate the 3 of them are shite doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> rolleyes.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sniff sniff sdunsmb

what you laughing at? they are the 3 best football players in Scotland by a mile

Flecky whats happening to all the posts? On my screen its saying you put the wee funny face lol

sniff sniff sdunsmb

what you laughing at? they are the 3 best football players in Scotland by a mile

Flecky whats happening to all the posts? On my screen its saying you put the wee funny face lol

i know m8, it wasnt me, its fucked on my screen too, sdunsmb done it, he made an arse of himself then fucked it up m8

(tu)

sniff sniff sdunsmb

i know m8, it wasnt me, its fucked on my screen too, sdunsmb done it, he made an arse of himself then fucked it up m8

00000042.gif

Lol i knew it wasnt you that put that, but then it said it was you haha

i think he is rank rotten mate, sorry. not rangers class...

[/quote

rangers class it makes me laugh when i read this have u had a look at the team lately rangrs class is not gascoigne and laudrup its broadfoot and naismith

I know, i'm absolutely f*cking sick of hearing people spurt out these stupid comments ie - "He's not Rangers class"

Makes me sick to say it but i don't think we'll have those "Rangers Class" sort of players in our sights for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. :disappointment:

so what are bougherra, edu and davis then? doh!

they most certainly are Rangers class, they are outstanding footballers.

Don't agree about Edu mate, think he's overrated TBH. Agree about Bougherra and Davis though.

This wee git loves himself and i certainly dont want him at Ibrox. He wouldn't handle the whole situation, he'd never be out the papers.

Well short of Rangers class im afraid.

Define Rangers class.

The likely conclusion of the Rangers takeover saga is set to spell bad news for Dundee United in the shape of a £750,000 bid for star striker David Goodwillie (writes Tom Duthie).

English businessman Andrew Ellis is tipped to complete a £33 million deal to buy the Ibrox club in the near future and word from the west is he will immediately hand manager Walter Smith a £10 million transfer kitty.

That, in turn, is likely to see Smith move swiftly to try to get his hands on Scottish Cup Final hero and Under-21 international Goodwillie.

The Gers have lost record scorer Kris Boyd and fans’ favourite Nacho Novo under freedom of contract, and adding to their striking pool for next season is the No. 1 priority.

Top of their shopping list is 21-year-old Goodwillie and they’ve already been linked with a move for him.

Until now, though, the problem for Smith has been putting together that kind of cash.

Shortly, that won’t be a worry and, with No. 2 and now publicly confirmed successor in a year’s time, Ally McCoist, also a known admirer, the move for the Tannadice star is very much on.

Away from transfer talk, Tangerines boss Peter Houston will be sitting down with coaches Paul Hegarty and Gary Kirk next week to finalise his pre-season schedule.

And, although the refurbishment of the team’s training base at St Andrews University is not due for completion until the start of October, the bulk of the fitness work will take place there.

“I’ve been having a few days off, but, on Monday, we’ll be getting together to make sure everything is in place for the boys coming back at the start of July,” said Houstie.

“Already, I’ve been over to St Andrews to see how the work is coming on and it is going well. There’s still plenty of changing facilities over there, so there will be no problem with using it from day one of pre-season.”

Also heard that Dundee United have had a enquiry from Rangers re David Goodwillie, it was on the radio when I was driving hoome from work this afternoon.

I'm not too sure if Steven Thompson would accept £750k for Goodwillie!?

Contract ends in June 2012. As for their financial situation, I'm not too sure, but I've heard that they are in quite a bit of debt. They couldn't agree a compensation for that manager they wanted when Levein left.

Weve set a precedent with buying young scottish players such as Naismith, Whittaker and Thomson for £2M in the past, we would have to be taking advantage of Dundee UTD's finance problems (if there are any) to get Goodwillie that cheap I reckon...

£750k is about the right price for Goodwillie. He's a decent young player, who has the potential to be a very good player, but I wouldn't like to see us pay £2m for him.

I don't know what Walter Smith's plans are, but if we are to bring in a couple of strikers, then I'd like to see a younger one, along with an experienced one. All very well having a young side, but you need the experience in there aswell.

At this moment in time we have one decent experienced striker, Kenny Miller. Velicka isn't good enough, and the rest consist of Naismith, Lafferty and Fleck.

Not really a fan of Jutkiewicz tbh.

No chance of getting both Goodwillie and Conway for £1m!

If we are interested in any of them, we should throw in Andrius Velicka as part of the deal.