Walter on our Captain's future

Boab

For all that he has done fur us i hope he doesnt, he is starting to get a big legless now. Making a few little mistakes now and then. Hopefully we win the league as sson as possible, give him a rest and then play him the last home game of the season, give him a big send off and let the man go back down south to his kids and wife.

totally agree mate

Would be horrible if he stayed and made mistake after mistake to be remembered that way it might not happen if he did stay but at his age its going tn happen sometime so bow out as the captain who won title no 53

I have to say Weir has been a fantastic player even for his age for us but 1 more season will just be a mile to far. He should just call it a day with us at the end of this season. Its time for us to look at the future in terms of who will take us forward. I really dont fancy Weir in the CL next season as he was caught out big time this season.

Bakc up at the most, but would davie take that? Does his family still live in England?

I can understand where yer coming from mate, but his family don't play for the Rangers.

Where his family stay is their concern - not Rangers'.